Chapter 2: Izuku's life and new family additions

*Author note: I may regularly change some things in each chapter to help make the story flow better, or fix changes I realized too late when I published it. So don't be confused when some parts of the story are either changed, deleted, or reworked.*

As the years passed, the world evolved dramatically, transforming into a place where the majority of the population possessed extraordinary abilities known as "quirks." The emergence of quirks changed the social landscape and brought both opportunities and challenges. Heroes emerged as the protectors of society, using their unique quirks to combat the rising crime rates.

However, the new age of heroes also brought about a troubling issue: the marginalized 20% of the population without quirks. These individuals found themselves at a distinct disadvantage in a world where quirks often determined one's worth and status. Society, as a whole, struggled to find a place for those without these unique abilities.

In this changing world, the concept of the "Prime Finder" emerged. This enigmatic figure was said to possess the ability to identify individuals worthy of being a Prime, even among those without quirks. A Prime was considered the chosen leader and protector of humanity, tasked with carrying out a vital mission that would forever alter the course of history.

This story revolves around a "quirkless nobody," one of the 20% who had been overlooked and underestimated by society. Little did this individual know that their life was about to change dramatically when they were identified as a worthy Prime by the enigmatic Prime Finder. The fate of humanity now rested on the shoulders of an unlikely hero, a symbol of hope for those who had been marginalized and a beacon of inspiration in a world where quirks defined so much.

*
*
*
*
Izuku Midoriya, with his emerald eyes sparkling and green hair sticking up in every direction, was the epitome of youthful energy. At just four years old, he had already developed a fervent desire to become a hero, much like the ones he admired in the stories his mother read to him. Today was no different. With the morning sun streaming through the window, he couldn't contain his excitement.

 With the morning sun streaming through the window, he couldn't contain his excitement

Past Izuku: "Mom! Mom! Mom! Wake up Mom! Do you know what day it is?!"

Past Inko: "(Groans) Five more minutes Izuku."

Past Izuku: "But MOOOOOOM! Today's the day I find out about my Quirk!"

Indeed, at the age of four, children undergo their first quirk evaluation, a crucial moment in their lives. Doctors carefully examine their innate abilities and inform them of their quirks. It's a significant rite of passage, as quirks are intrinsic to a person's identity in this world. But for young Izuku, the world's complexities had yet to fully unfold, and he remained blissfully unaware of the life-altering changes about to transpire.

*Time skip: 1 hour*

The doctors stared at Izuku's x-ray, their expressions marked with concern and uncertainty. They knew they couldn't withhold this information, even if they didn't want to deliver the news. One of the doctors took a deep breath, preparing to address the young boy and his mother.