Chapter 7: The Aftermath and A Familiar Feeling

*Author note: I may regularly change some things in each chapter to help make the story flow better, or fix changes I realized too late when I published it. So don't be confused when some parts of the story are either changed, added, deleted, or reworked.*

.

.

.

.

Narrator's POV:

When we last left off, Izuku was needing to tell Nejire something. Something that had been on his mind for years ever since he met her. It was his time to tell her about his feeling for her. But he still felt nervous because he didn't want to confess his feeling and hurt the friendship between them. With a deep sigh. Izuku spoke what was on his mind.

Izuku: "Nejire, I don't know how well you'll react to this, but... I love you. I have for a long time."

Nejire was silent. from what was on her face, she had an almost unreadable expression on her face. Izuku didn't know what to do other than continuing, so he did.

Izuku: "I have had feeling for you ever since we met. I always thought you were beautiful every time I saw you. I kept my feeling from you because I didn't know if you would like me the same way. If you want to end our relationship, that's totally fine. It'll just be hard for m- MHHPH?!"

Izuku didn't even finish what he was saying as Nejire grabbed him by the face and planted his lips onto hers. Izuku was absolutely flabbergasted at what was happening and was blushing HARD, but melted into the kiss a few seconds in. he grabbed her waist and pulled her in closer to his chest, and hugged her while they were kissing. It lasted a whole minute before breaking the kiss, but to them, it was an eternity.  They were gazing into each other's eyes, before they kissed again, only being shorter than the first kiss. after the kiss, Nejire decided to speak up.

Nejire: "I love you too, Izuku. I've had to hide my feelings as well for the same reasons as you. But since you confessed, I decided it was the best way to show you my love by kissing you. *sees Izuku's face redder than a tomato* You look cuter when you're flustered, y'know that right?"

Izuku was rubbing the back of his head while smiling which made Nejire laugh. They both left the UA school grounds, but they didn't notice someone watching them from the shadows. A pair of red eyes watched them in the shadows was they interacted just a few seconds ago.

???: "Blegh! Love really make a person do stupid stuff. But apart from that, it sems that the boy is getting stronger. Too strong. I need to report this to my master before our plans go horribly wrong."

The eyes vanished back into the darkness, but not before a purple portal appeared and the eyes went into it.

*Back with Izuku*

As the 2 new love birds walked down the sidewalk in the city, Nejire kept something in the back of her mind: that other people will want Izuku. Nejire knew of 2 other people that may like him: The girl he met outside of UA (Ochako Uraraka) and the daughter of David Shields (Melissa Shields). She knew they would have crushes on him for his kindness and pure heart, but doesn't know for sure. She'll worry about it later, as both continued to walk down the sidewalk. As they continued to walk, Izuku bumped into a taller man, and Izuku fell down. Nejire got down on her knees and asked if he was alright, with Izuku responding saying he was ok. 

As Izuku got back onto his feet, the man he bumped into turned around and looked at Izuku if he was alright. The voice he heard was gruff and loud, but at the same time, soft and caring.

???: 'Hey, kid. Are you ok after that fall?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I'm fine."

???: "*sighs* Glad to hear that. I'm sorry if I was in your way."

Izuku got a closer look at the man he bumped into. He had a very muscular physique that would almost rival All Might's own physique. He was wearing a entire high-tech armor that was mostly green with black and brown trims in his chest area. The armor was big and bulky, with the shoulders being covered in the armor and his right one had a mounted cannon on it. He could see the mans muscles in his biceps which the armor was covering as well. He was wearing a hilt on the right side of his belt, a weird staff -like thing on his back, and his entire face was covered by his helmet. On the left of his helmet was a weird symbol that he hadn't seen before. The helmet's visor wrapped around the area of the eyes and stopped where he had the weird mark on his helmet. Izuku apologized to the man and the man continued on this way, and Izuku and Nejire walked back to Izuku's houses after a long day. For some reason tho, Izuku felt something familiar about that man, like he was someone he knew. Izuku shrugged it off and walked with Nejire back to his house, Meanwhile, the man walked a good distance away from him, looked behind him and saw no one was there. He ducked into a nearby alleyway and sighed heavily. Suddenly, a voice started to speak to the man through his helmet.

???: "Slayer, are you alright? You're heart rate skyrocketed when you interacted with that kid."

Slayer: "Yes, I'm fine Vega. Just seeing this world's version of myself can really make you anxious to try and not reveal myself this this world's version of me as someone capable of dimension hopping. I need you to find my location and teleport me out of this universe. I don't think this universe can handle more than 2 me's."

Vega: "Yes sir. Locking onto your position, and...... There!"

Suddenly, a blue and white portal appeared behind this 'slayer', and before he went into the portal, he spoke to himself.

Slayer: "I hope this universe's version of me is strong, for the enemies we fight always seems to be just as strong as us. May we Rip and Tear... until it is done."

The slayer then walked into the portal and it closed right behind him.

This universe will survive

.

.

.

.

.

.

Because of Izuku,

.

.

.

.

His family,

.

.

.

.

.

.

His friends,

.

.

.

.

.

.

And his lovers

.

.

.

.

.

No matter the cost.

*Hey there everyone! Thank you so much for reading this chapter of my story. I'm sorry if this chapter was short for you guys, I just needed to get this out there, and, as the chapter revealed, I'm going to do a Mha x doom slayer story. Stay tuned for that, cuz our green beans going to have some OP powers.

Until then, Izukimus_Prime, rolling out. Peace!

Words: 1129