Chapter 6: Months of Training + Easy Exams

*Author note: I may regularly change some things in each chapter to help make the story flow better, or fix changes I realized too late when I published it. So don't be confused when some parts of the story are either changed, added, deleted, or reworked.*

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku's POV:

Man, my training was rough! I knew how rough this type of training was, but I kinda underestimated it. The training we did could be considered deadly and maybe illegal to others because it would kill most humans, but to us, it was more of a challenge than something deadly. Sadly, Tenko mostly trains at UA now for safety reasons. I can't blame him though, UA got attacked last month, and new security measures were installed to protect the students. Though the Autobots did find a way to make it so his quirk can activate on command. Good on them for find a way to make his quirk activate on command, now he won't have to wear gloves all of the time. For me though, it was different. 

The past users of OFA told me that I would activate it when it was time to train with All Might, which I understood completely. You don't want your other quirk to randomly activate while training another quirk. Though for some reason, the realm of the past OFA users and the realm of the Primes fused into one realm, surprising me, the past users, and the Primes. Both realms were private from one another, and were only capable of being used by the quirk when it needs them in the realm to help the user. From our guess, both OFA and the Powers of the Primes fused together to create one new quirk. I don't know what I could call my quirk now, but all of us got used to it pretty quickly. It actually helps both the Primes and OFA users to understand each others powers, and how to use them. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, my training!

The first 3 months of training with the Autobots was me learning basic, advanced, and special fighting techniques used by the Autobots and Decepticons in fights. Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Smokescreen, and Wheeljack taught me all the tactics that they knew from the past, with the past Primes helping as well. The 4th and 5th months of training were Axon teaching me how to use weaponry and swords. I actually learned that while in my human form, I can make my hands turn into my blasters or swords, like in my Autobot form, and it's all painless. Ratchet and Knockout taught me how to repair myself in case of an injury during battle. Soundwave taught me about reconnaissance missions and learning to be stealthy even though I was a giant metal robot walking around at night, which works better for me since I blend in more at night. Ultra Magnus did teach me about leadership, how to defuse a tense situation, and how to lead a team, and I know at UA I'm going to make a team soon, I just don't know how soon. The final week of the Autobot's training was me going up against all of them at once while commanding  a fake Autobot team to capture a fake Decepticon base. Safe to say, I passed with flying colors from not only the Autobot's, but from the past Primes themselves. I was happy for passing, but I still had to deal with All Might's training and I didn't know what it was going to be like.

During All Might's 5 month training regime, it wasn't really that bad. He had brought a team of Pro heroes to help train me. He brought Endeavor, Mt. Lady, Miruko (Who was fun to train with because of her inability to quit), and the underground hero Eraserhead. I had activated OFA and each one helped me train it in different ways. Eraserhead trained me to use the surrounding around me to my advantages, which I'm going to use a lot since most of the past users quirks can use the surroundings. Mt. Lady did the same as Eraserhead, but for my Autobot form since it was very big. I can cause a lot of damage using OFA and the Power of the Primes. Miruko taught me to use my other senses during a fight like hearing and smell, only heightening Danger Sense. Endeavor basically taught me how to fight using the enemies emotions, which will come in handy if I can't use my powers. During the last week of All Might's training, he invited the Autobots to do one last fight, but with me and my fake Autobot team against the Autobots and pro heroes. HOLY F$#%ING SH!T WAS IT HARD! I WAS BASICALLY GOING UP AGAINST AUTOBOTS WHO WERE  AT WAR FIGHTING EACH OTHER FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND AGAINST PRO HEROES THAT HAVE HAD MORE EXPERIENCE THAT ME! But some how, I managed to barely beat them because my team destroyed the enemies base. I was glad to have beaten them, but I know I still have some more progression to do before becoming a very skilled fighter. With that being said and over with, I'm excited for the UA entrance Exam tomorrow! I am going to become a hero, even when others say I can't. I'll prove the whole world wrong and show them what someone like me can do!