Chapter 14: Post USJ Attack

Previously on Izuku Midoriya: A Prime, A leader, and a Friend:

The other Megatron, an enigmatic figure, shifted his gaze toward Izuku, and a small, warm smile graced his features. It was a smile that radiated an entirely different energy from the Megatron Izuku's team had encountered in the past. This Megatron exuded an aura of safety and comfort, a presence that felt uniquely reassuring and contrasting with their prior experiences. He sowly walked over to Izuku, and made sure he was alright.

S.G Megatron: "Are you ok, Izuku?"

Izuku: "Yes, I'm alright. But who are you?

S.G: "I am Megatronus Prime, but you can call me Megatron for short. And Izuku

we need to talk."

*Autobot base*

Inside the Autobot base, an air of tension hung heavily in the atmosphere. On one side of the main room stood the uneasy Autobot team, their guards up and their expressions wary. On the opposite side, facing them, were the alternate versions of Megatron and Starscream, an equally tense presence.

In the midst of this tense standoff, Izuku positioned himself in the middle, keenly aware of the charged atmosphere that surrounded him. To defuse the situation and foster a bridge of communication, he decided to initiate some small talk, breaking the silence that had gripped the room.

Izuku: "So.... How have you been Megatron?"

As Megatron's gaze fell upon Izuku, there was a noticeable shift in his tense demeanor. While his rigid stance and penetrating stare softened slightly, it was clear that a significant level of tension still remained, leaving Izuku with mixed feelings about the progress of their interaction.

S.G Megatron: "I've been through worse situations then that. I'm fine, but I should be more concerned for how you are. You took a nasty beating from this universe's Starscream."

Izuku let out a soft chuckle, even though his chest wound was quite prominent and uncomfortable, bandaged tightly to aid in the healing process. The Autobots observed this with mixed emotions, knowing that their human friend was enduring significant pain, but still kicking, as he had experienced even worse injuries in the past.

However, the revelation about the alternate Megatron and Starscream from a different universe had sent shockwaves through the Autobot team. Ratchet, grappling with a mix of shock and dismay, couldn't contain his thoughts and voiced his concerns, prompting a moment of reflection among the group.

Ratchet: "How is that possible?! I've calculated about there being different universes, but travelling between them?! No such technology exists! Even if it did, do you have any notion, of the consequences of your blunderous actions that may fall on the universes you traveled too?!

Soundwave: "While traveling through universes sounds cool on hologram, I'm going to agree with Ratchet on this one. Your actions could lead to the destruction of billions upon billions of innocent lives."

(Just fyi, Soundwave sounds like Earthspark Soundwave, but can still use audio clips if he wants to)

Megatron and Starscream shared a look at each other before breaking into laughter, causing confusion and fear among the Autobots, including Izuku, who watched them with perplexed expressions. It was the alternate Starscream who eventually regained his composure, having had his fill of laughter, and decided to explain their presence to the bewildered group.