Chapter 9: First Day at UA

*Author note: I may regularly change some things in each chapter to help make the story flow better, or fix changes I realized too late when I published it. So don't be confused when some parts of the story are either changed, added, deleted, or reworked.*

.

.

.

.

Narrator's POV:

The sun. The big ball of nitrogen and hydrogen gas that keeps humanity warm, protects us from cosmic radiation, and feeds humanity's crops. The sun is a beautiful thing from far away, but dangerous close up. Even if inside a house, you can still feel its warm rays hitting you through any window. That's what was happening to Izuku right now, as our boy was still sleeping peacefully in his own bed. The sun was shining outside, the birds were chirping, and Izuku was laying in bed, turning away from the light coming in through the window. He was in a deep slumber, thinking about his future with his family, friends, and Nejire. He was woken up by the sounds of running coming from downstairs. He groggily got out of bed and realized what time it was. It was 7:25, and U.A starts at 8:00 A.M! Izuku immediately started getting on his U.A uniform and tie, and booked downstairs into the kitchen to get breakfast.  As he got down there, he could see Tenko and his mom getting ready for the day. Tenko was wearing a light blue and white version of U.A's uniform because he requested it to the higher up there, and they agreed on it. Izuku grabbed his breakfast and started to inhale it all, only for Inko to tell him to slow down. As Izuku ate his breakfast, Tenko asked him a question.

Tenko: "Hey Izuku, do you mind if I ride along with you to school?"

Izuku: "Sure!"

Izuku finished up eating his breakfast and gave Inko a kiss on the cheek before grabbing his backpack and walked out of the house with Tenko not far behind. He dropped his backpack before  transformed into his robot form, then transformed into his truck mode and opened the door for Tenko to hop in with both of their backpacks in tow. Izuku revved his engine as he left the house and got on the road to U.A. 

Along the way, Izuku got a call from the Autobots. He put it on the dashcam and it was nuts over in the Autobot base. What was once old and rusted pieces of metal were replaced with better metals with the help of the American government. Ever since their re-awakening, the U.S government acknowledged them as heroes, along with Japan, All of Europe, and Canada, but they haven't revealed them to the public for reason still not explained. Other countries were and still are skeptical, and aren't really interested in helping them as of right now, but maybe in the future. Tenko and Izuku, who is still driving, could see many different heroes helping out around the base like  Kaumi Woods, Mt. Lady, and even the #1 hero in America, Stars and Stripes. As they watched the heroes help rebuild the base, Ratchet was the first to speak up out of the group.

Ratchet: "Hey there, you too! How are you doing?"

Tenko and Izuku: "Good."

Izuku: "We're on our way to U.A right now."

Bulkhead: "That's right! Have a good first day, Izuku. Just know were proud of you too, Tenko."

Arcee: "If you see Nejire there, tell her that I'm having a girls night out if she wants to join."

Izuku: "Ok."

As Izuku was driving, he felt like the group was 1 Autobot short. He looked at them again, seeing Ratchet, Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus, Bumblebee, Arcee, Knockout, Wheeljack, Smokescreen, and Axon in the distance helping the heroes out. Izuku realized that Soundwave is gone.

Izuku: "Where's Soundwave by the way? I don't see him in the base."

Ultra Magnus: "We thought you would say that. He's heading over to U.A as well to check it out and learn it's layout. He'll also be there in case something hairy goes down while you're there during your first day."