Chapter 15: 1 Big Date Night & Brewing A Plan

Narrator's POV:

Two days had passed since the announcement, and Izuku had immersed himself in rigorous training sessions with the Autobots. Recognizing the impact of his emotions on his combat prowess, he harnessed his calmness into a weapon, discovering that it made him more formidable and unpredictable in battle. This newfound ability allowed him to gain the upper hand swiftly when needed, ensuring a quick resolution to conflicts.

After today's intensive training, Izuku decided it was time to call it a day. Transforming into his alternate mode, he left the Autobots' base and headed home to rest for the challenges that awaited him tomorrow. Cruising down the street in his vehicle form, his optics caught sight of a fancy and sizable restaurant, seemingly perfect for the upcoming date with his girls he wanted to do. However, an intriguing mystery surrounded the establishment—the restaurant's name was conspicuously absent from any display on the building.

Izuku: 'Mental note: Find the name of this restaurant, and book a open date for me and my girls.'

Rolling past the enigmatic restaurant, Izuku directed himself toward home. Pulling into his driveway, he transformed back into his human form. Upon entering the house, the aroma of a home-cooked meal greeted him. Inko, his mom, was busy in the kitchen, wearing a warm smile as she glanced at Izuku. Curiosity evident in her eyes, she inquired about how today's training had gone, a routine inquiry as Izuku often shared the details of his experiences with her. Choosing to keep his thoughts private for now, Izuku went upstairs into his room and changed from his training clothes into more comfortable attire. After the quick change, he descended the stairs and returned to the living room, where his mom began engaging him in conversation.

Inko: So, how was the training today, dear?

Izuku: It was good. I am still training that new ability, which is kind of a pain to handle right now, since I don't know how it really work. It'll take a while for me to fully use it, but I plan on using it later down the road, so I am not going to try and use it for the Sports Festival.

Inko nodded in understanding, well aware of her son's adventurous spirit and the importance of his journey. She couldn't bear the thought of him getting hurt during his grand revelation to the world, but at the same time, she recognized his need to explore and forge his own path. Respecting his autonomy, she allowed him the space to navigate the challenges that lay ahead.

As Inko finished up the meal, Izuku changed into more comfortable attire, eagerly anticipating the food she had prepared. In two glass bowls, she served their favorite dish—Katsudon. Izuku's eyes lit up with joy as he started devouring the meal, his stomach grateful for the sustenance. Inko chuckled affectionately, joining him at the table and striking up a conversation as they enjoyed their dinner together.

Inko: Slow down dear, you don't want to choke on your food.

Izuku: "*muffled* Sorry mom."

Inko: It's alright dear, I just don't want you eating so fast that you hurt yourself. Besides, how else am I supposed to become a grandmother?

Izuku, caught off guard by his mom's unexpected statement, choked on a piece of food, his face turning a bright shade of red. After managing to swallow it down, he stammered, trying to comprehend why his mom had brought up such a question.

Izuku: MOM! Why did you have to say that?!

Inko: Sorry dear, just wanted to see your reaction. Besides, you know it true. I know your capable of taking care of a kid.

Izuku: Are you sure mom? I don't feel like I am ready for a kid, let alone take care of one.

Across the city, within an underground bunker, a little girl occupied a small room. Adorned with a small bronze horn and ruby-red eyes, she was dressed in a patient's gown. An unexpected sneeze escaped her, prompting swift action outside her room. A man wearing a red mask, his eyes widening in alarm, swiftly grabbed a walkie-talkie and urgently instructed someone on the other side to commence a thorough sanitization of the base. The concern for preventing the potential spread of germs was palpable in his hurried communication.