Chapter 13: The USJ Incident: Part 2: The Call of New Allies

Previously, on Izuku Midoriya: A Prime, A leader, and a friend:

As the Decepticons chanted, something about the Warlord seemed familiar to Izuku, like he had seen him before, but he couldn't put the pin on it. That was until he got a better look on his face, and once he knew who it was, his eyes widen bigger than before. Izuku had to tell Ratchet.

Izuku: "Ratchet, I think I know who this Warlord is."

Ratchet: "Go on then, Izuku, spill!"

Izuku looked at the Warlord, and he looked back at him.

???: "go on then, 'Izuku'. Tell them who I am."

Izuku: He is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Starscream

*If anyone is confused as to what Starscream looks like, this helps sum it up*

*the art doesn't belong to me, but this is actually the first ever concept art of how he would've looked in the TFP show had they gone through with this design* 

*meanwhile in the Autobot base*

Inside the Autobot base, a sense of purpose filled the air as the Autobots worked diligently to prepare their surroundings. The recent repairs had brought the base back to full operational status, and the hum of activity resonated throughout.

However, their work was momentarily interrupted by the unmistakable sound of an incoming call. The loud and resonant ring echoed throughout the base, capturing the attention of every Autobot present. Gathering around the central computer, they awaited the message from Ratchet with a mixture of anticipation and concern, ready to respond to whatever situation he might report.

The Autobots anxiously waited as the call connected, expecting to see Ratchet's familiar grumpy demeanor on the screen. However, their surprise was excusable when they were greeted not by Ratchet's usual grumpiness but by his frantic and urgent expression. His demeanor immediately conveyed that something significant and potentially dire was unfolding, and the Autobots braced themselves for the news he was about to deliver.

Ultra Magnus: "Ratchet! What's going on? Aren't you supposed to be watching Izuku at the USJ?"

Ratchet: "That's the thing! The USJ is under attack, by villains and Decepticons!"