Announcement

Hey there Everyone! It's me, Izukimus_Prime, coming to announce 3 things that I wanted to address.

.

.

.

.

First things first, thank you guys for reading my story. This kinda means a lot to me seeing that this book has nearly 5k viewings. I only created this story for fun, and didn't expect it to be known, so thank you for that. And if you like this story, check out my second story on my account. It's a Mha x Doom slayer story, following Izuku as the the next doom slayer, gaining the powers of the Dark Lord and original the doom slayer to beat the tyranny of villainy. Izuku will have to encounter his dark past again on Earth, but he won't be alone through it all. With his allies, lovers, and supporters, he may just have another family on Earth. 

.

.

.

.

Onto the second thing, it's about what to do with Bakugo. I really don't need him in this story, so what do you guys want me to do to him? If you want him to bleed for his crimes, or spare him and let him live only as a background character, just type in the comments below 1 or 2. 1 is for Bakugo to die, and 2 is for him to be irrelevant in this story. But be careful of what you may choose, because this will also affect the doom slayer story.

.

.

.

.

And finally, it's about who replaces the leader of the LOV. This character has popped up in the chapters, and has been stuck in the shadows for too long. With the story and Izuku getting closer to the USJ Incident, it's time to guess who this mysterious villian is. Leave your guesses in the comments below, and those who get it right will have their names acknowledged for the correct guess. Could it be someone from the past, a villian inside of Izuku's ranks, or a villian from the future, bent on destroying Izuku? Only time will tell.

Now with that over with, The next chapter will be out soon. So until then, Izukumus_Prime, rolling out. Have a good day or night wherever you are.

Words: 357