Chapter 8: The Reveal and Acceptance

*Author note: I may regularly change some things in each chapter to help make the story flow better, or fix changes I realized too late when I published it. So don't be confused when some parts of the story are either changed, added, deleted, or reworked.*

.

.

.

.

Izuku and Nejire walked for quite a while to back to Izuku's house. Along the way there, they had texted their family that they had something to discuss with both families. Both Izuku and Nejire felt uneasy telling their families about them starting to date since they've known each other for years as friends. Both didn't know what would happen, so they wanted their families to be together to tell them all about it. They got to the house and went inside with Inko greeting them as usual. Inko asked if something was going on, and Izuku replied saying it was something both families needed to hear. Inko nodded knowing something personal was going to be said if both of them need both families to understand it. So, as usual, Inko started to cook alot of food knowing people may want to eat together. She's happy that whatever Izuku and Nejire have to say, she'll support both of them with her dying breath.

*Time skip: 30 minutes* 

After 30 minutes of waiting, Nejire's parents arrived at the house and greeted Inko and Izuku. Both Nejire's parents entered the home just before Tenko landed on the front lawn and walked into the house. Nejire's parents sat onto the couch, while Tenko rested in an arm chair andInko was setting the table up with food. Izuku and Nejire walked into the living room and stood in the middle of it. Izuku and Nejire both took a big breath before Izuku started to talk.

Izuku: "Alright everyone. Do any of you know why we wanted both families here today at all?

Everyone, except Nejire and Izuku, shook their heads side to side, indicating they have no idea what was going on. Nejire decided to speak up.

Nejire: "We called you all here to talk about me and Izuku relationship."

Everyone in the room looked at Nejire with confusion, thinking something bad was going on between the 2.

Izuku: "Me and Nejire have had a great relationship as friends, don't get me wrong, but we decided we wanted to take it a bit further. I confessed my feeling to her, and she did the same. We are now officially dating."

Everyone was silent, with Izuku and Nejire holding their breath with anticipation. The silence was broken when someone spoke up in it.

Nejire's dad: "I knew it! Pay up Tenko."

Tenko groaned as he handed Nejire's dad 20 yen, confusing both of the new lovebirds.

Nejire: "What just happened?"

Nejire's mom: "We knew you had a crush on Izuku since you first met him, and Inko saw it also that Izuku had a crush on you. So, when Tenko got older, your dad and Tenko made a bet on where either one of you confessed. Tenko thought it would be on Izuku's first day at U.A, and your dad betted that it would be after the Entrance Exam. SO, Tenko lost the bet and had to pay up to your father."

Both were dumbfounded. Was their secret love for each other really not that secret? Was it really that obvious? Suddenly, Inko spoke up.

Inko: "I'm proud of you both for confessing your feelings to each other, just don't go making babies while at U.A. Ok?"

Izuku and Nejire were blushing HARD. Hard enough to where their faces could be considered a tomato. Everyone laughed at the blushed faces of the 2, seeing how funny their reactions were. The blush wore off withing a few seconds and joined in on the laughter, knowing that life was about to be alot better because of their confessions to each other.

*Time skip: 2 weeks*

It had been 2 weeks since the confession, and life could never be better for the both of them. They had a blast going to different fancy restaurants to enjoy their dates, going to Universal Studios Japan, and ever checking out Tokyo for themselves. Who knew that a city of Tokyo's size could hold 38 million people in such a big city. They eventually started to lay back on the activities as new couples, but Nejire would now sleep with Izuku whenever she could.

It was 10AM in the morning when Izuku was going on his daily jog when he decided to check the mailbox since it had been 2 weeks since the Entrance Exam. He jogged over to the mailbox and pulled out the mailbox key, put it in the lock, and opened it. He pulled out the mail inside and jogged back home. As he opened the door, he was greeted by his mom and Nejire. She has been staying at his house more often, so he doesn't get bothered by it. Izuku puts the mail down and started to sort it out. Most of it was junk mail, like insurance, health, and credit card deals. Only 2 pieces of mail caught Izuku's eye: one was a letter with his name on it from an unknown person. The other letter happened to have a U.A wax seal on it which made Izuku freak out with excitement. He was  saying 'It's here! It's here!' before opening the letter from U.A. Everyone in the house rushed to the living room to see a small, gray disc drop out of the envelope. Everyone was confused, only to be astonished as the disc showed a hologram of All Might.

Hologram A.M: "Hello there young Izuku. I'm sorry for not being able to see you as often as I would have wanted. I have been registered to be a new teacher here at U.A High as the new Combat teacher. I will now be able to teach you even more that what I have already taught you."

Izuku was ecstatic that All Might was going to be a new teacher at U.A. He can learn new moves to use in a fight, and know how to beat them. The hologram continued to speak.

Hologram A.M: "But with that out of the way, let's move on to your scores on the tests. For the written test, you, Izuku Midoriya, got a perfect score on the test. Only one other person got a perfect score on the test, and that person is none other than the principle of U.A, Nedzu. As for the Physical test, you scored 260 points from fighting the robots, and 70 for rescue points. In total, you got a score of 330 points, breaking my high score of 315 points. Because of this, you got first place in the Exams and instantly got accepted into U.A. Welcome of U.A, Izuku. We're proud to have you as a hero."

The hologram disappeared into the disc leaving everyone in awe. Not only did Izuku get first place in the Entrance Exam, but got a score similar to Nedzu, the smartest creature on the planet. Nejire couldn't hold back her excitement and tackled Izuku into a bear hug before kissing Izuku on the lips again. Izuku kissed back, later breaks it and chuckled before ruffling up her hair. Both of them were now in the same school. Their dream schools no less than that. Now Izuku can finally become the hero he wants to be. The hero he was destined to be since finding the Autobots. The hero that will change society for the better. The hero that will bring everyone together

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'til all are one.

*Hey everyone! hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it's a bit shorter than usual. I wanted this chapter done so I can get Izuku into U.A and for him to meet his friends, beating Bakugo, and revealing the Autobots to Class 1-A.

Until then, Izukimus_Prime, rolling out. 'Til all are one.*

Words: 1304