Chapter 12: The USJ Incident: Part 1: An Ancient Villain Revealed

*Author note: I may regularly change some things in each chapter to help make the story flow better, or fix changes I realized too late when I published it. So don't be confused when some parts of the story are either changed, added, deleted, or reworked.*

.

.

.

.

.

Unicron's POV:

"Are you like him, Nemesis? Do you fight because you want to, or do you fight for true peace? We will meet again soon, there, your actions will not be the only thing the world will see. And by that time, you will be ready." I opened a portal behind, and he slowly drifted towards the portal. Before he left, Nemesis, or Izuku as the earthlings call him, spoke one last time.

Nemesis: "How will I know when I'm ready, Unicron?!"

I chuckled and gave a small grin.

"You will know when the time is right."

The boy faded into the portal, and it closed up behind him. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Man, that kid is very gullible. I can't understand how he believed all of that 'Optimus seeks blood' sh#t. Human beings are more easy to manipulate than I thought. Before I watch his life crumble around him, I better call my best warrior and tell him what he needs to do."

I proceed to call my best warrior in my army, Scourge. I waited for him to respond, and he did, but he wasn't showing his face. Even if he wasn't going to show his face, I still told him what to do.

"*In a deeper voice* Scourge, do you know why I called you?"

Scourge: "No, master, but by the tone of your voice, it has something to do with the new prime, correct?"

"Yes, it is. The new Prime is fooled by my lies right now, and I used his girls to further prove to him that I 'want' to help him. Foolish human doesn't know enough about my past to understand what I have just said to him. How is the mission going to find the Trans-Warp key?"

Scourge: "It's going well, master. We have found old ruins that, once decoded, will reveal where it is on this planet. And as a bonus, I have infiltrated the class the new Prime is in. I'll be able to keep tabs on him and his team when I can get a chance."

"Good. Now, I want you to send in NightBird to cause some chaos at U.A. Then, have her steal the USJ time schedule and give them to my Warlord and Scientist. They will be there, and they will cause pain to the boy, making him vulnerable to my control. Then, and only then, can we win against him. If that doesn't work, well *chuckles* we bring out the heat."

Scourge: "Yes, sir. I'll get to it. Over and out."

Scourge hung up as I smiled in thought.

'Izuku, a hellhole has just opened up, and it's waiting for you. You can run from it, but I will break you, and throw you into it and torture you till every Prime in your spark dies beside you. Be prepared, for I am coming, and no one will stop me.'

Narrator's POV:

It was a bright and sunny morning outside the windows of U.A, where inside, we can see Izuku wondering around, like he's looking for someone or something. He wondered around until he found an empty table and sat down in it, and not to long after sitting down, he was surrounded by his new friends, his girlfriends and squad members: Ochako, Nejire, Melissa, Mei, Momo, Kyoka, Eijiro, Tenya, Shoto, and Tsu. They all sat down next to each other and were talking about the week. It was busy for all of them, as Izuku had introduced all of them to the Autobots. The new friends were freaking out, and Izuku had to calm them down after seeing the Autobots. Eventually, they calmed down and introduced themselves. They even found Autobot partners.