Chapter 10: Nejire's secret and Part 1 of Battle Training

*Author note: I may regularly change some things in each chapter to help make the story flow better, or fix changes I realized too late when I published it. So don't be confused when some parts of the story are either changed, added, deleted, or reworked.*

.

.

.

.

.

After the whole fiasco with Bakugo and the Autobots, everyone else completed the ball throw, with everyone scoring between 476 to 977 meters. Uraraka was the only one capable of getting a score the same like Izuku, infinity. The Autobots decided to stay and see what Izuku's classmates could do. After a couple minutes of Aizawa calculating the scores, he told everyone to follow him to the gym area and look at the leaderboard. They did and could see that the person in first place was Izuku. They had expected that, since seeing his power ultimately put him up there. Next was Uraraka, Iida, Bakugo, Momo, Kirishima, Jiro, and so forth, until they got to last place, with Minoru Mineta being in that slot. They looked over to the grape-headed boy, expecting him to be bawling his eyes out, only for them to be absolutely shocked to see him doing a farewell salute. Mineta spoke out while he was still saluting.

Mineta: "I may not have gotten a good score on this test and will probably be expelled, but I salute to you, the next generation of heroes. I hope to see you out there."

Everyone, except Aizawa was stunned at what he had said. Aizawa cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention, before he spoke.

Aizawa: "No one is being expelled from the course. I only said that to motivate you even more."

All of the students, except Momo and Izuku, had open mouths. They worked themselves overtime because they didn't want to be expelled, only to find out no one was actually going to. Momo then decided to speak up.

Momo: " I figured it out a while ago. Should I have said something?"

Everyone except Izuku: " YES!"

Momo was blushing from embarrassment for not saying some thing. Izuku came over and comforted her and told her he would've done the same. After a little chitchatting, Aizawa spoke up again.

Aizawa: "Alright everyone, listen up! *Everyone turns towards him* Now that we have done this test, you are free to go home now, since the first day is usually for the ceremonies. I expect you to get a good night's sleep. Good day."

Everyone started to leave the gym area, when Izuku was stopped by Soundwave.

Soundwave: Hey, Izuku. Do you mind if I train the purple haired girl under me? She seems to have powers similar to me, and I want her to hone in on them."

Izuku: "*chuckles* Sure, just make sure she's safe, ok?"

Soundwave: "Ok."

The Autobots went back through the GroundBridge Ratchet had summoned, and Izuku left the gym area and headed towards the main gate. As Izuku walked towards the main gate, he gets bear hugged from behind by no other than Nejire. Izuku chuckled at her behavior and ruffled her hair. Nejire started to whine as Izuku ruffled her hair more and more. Nejire swiped at Izuku's hand and Izuku stopped. He chuckles some more before pulling her into a hug before giving a quick kiss on her lips. Nejire blushed a little before 2 more people came over: Melissa and Ochako. They greeted each other and walked to the gate, talking how the day was. Melissa was on about how Mei and her were working on new gadgets to help out the heroes. They even started a prototype of making a smaller version of Izuku, capable of being piloted. Izuku liked the idea of someone piloting it, but he asked to make sure if it was remote or physical.