Chapter0 Introduction And Summary

Copyright Mystery_Enchanted. All Rights Reserved 2013.

NOTE:

*This book will contain swearing, so please don't read if you don't like it.

*This is the first book I ever wrote, there are a lot of mistakes, grammatical as well as plot wise in the starting chapters. All chapters will be revised later.

If you need to make an opinion on this story, you could check out chapters post Ch20, you'll see how they differ from the previous ones even though they do need editing themselves.

I'll be grateful to you readers if you could give my efforts a chance. Thanks a lot!

Chapter0 Introduction And Summary

They say opposites attract.

Maybe they do.

But are they able to sustain that attraction?

Ashley and Jacob have enough reasons to hate each other.

She has a list of secrets longer than the Great Wall Of China, most of which happen to be linked to Jacob's best friend, who in turn is connected to Ashley's best friend, courtesy, a drunk tragedy.

Freaking dandy right?

As Ashley and Jacob try to uncomplicate the mess of their lives which just keeps getting messier, they discover how terribly wrong they were about each other... that maybe they weren't as incompatible as they thought... And maybe, just maybe they wouldn't be either death of each other.

Or on second thoughts, they would definitely be the death of each other.

For the first time, I present to you, a hilariously complicated story of the she-devil and the goody boy from heaven.