Chapter5 The Cowboy Girl's All Ready For Her Senior Year.

• इन्हें समर्पित: GummiBarz

Chapter5 The Cowboy Girl's All Ready For Her Senior Year.

___Ashley's POV___

It is the first day of my senior year today. Life goes on too fast! It seems like yesterday, Harry was playing barbies with me, just so I wouldn't tell mom that he broke her favorite china vase. I chuckle at that memory. His face was priceless when he saw I'd been standing there when he clumsily broke mom's precious possesion....yeah....an innocent little 8year old I was. How I wish I could go back to those happy old times. Everything was just perfect before THAT happened.......

I shake my head vigorously just to shudder the depressing thoughts coming to my mind. I glanced at the time on my phone and frowned. I was up, half an hour early than I should be. But now it was impossible to go back to sleep so I headed to the bathroom to start on my morning routine.

After I had a shower and brushed my teeth, I grabbed my phone and placed it near the dresser, not before switching it to shuffle. Within a second, music was blasting through my phone. I danced towards my closet, shaking my head at the beats. I thought for a while, over my clothes and pulled out a half sleeved button down shirt with red and white checks and some denim shorts along with underclothes. After I was done dressing up, I looked in the mirror only to see that the shirt was completely covering up my shorts and it looked like I was without any pants. I totally forgot that this was one of my long shirts and was supposed to be worn with jeans. I simply pulled the loose ends of the shirt into a knot. It came a bit above my belly button, but I didn't mind, anyway I always get weird stares from everyone, so what I was wearing didn't discourage them from the staredown. I didn't feel like leaving my hair today, it was a complete mess, so I just pulled it up in a messy bun. As you can see the lazy bum I am, I don't care about my hair or makeup, unless its some occassion,date,party or my birthday. Hence, I just applied some lipgloss and eyeliner, nothing more than that .I put on a pair of my brown zipper boots and left my room.

I saw mom had just gotten up, taking in her appearance,I won't ask her to make breakfast for me.As it is, I prefer to skip morning meals, most of the times. Not to maintain the figure or something, it just made me nauseous. "Hey, ssup mom?" She smiled at me, a very tired one and said "Morning Ashley. All set for the first day?".I just rolled my eyes at that. What was with the special 'First Day'?

"Whatever mom, I'll just have an apple and some orange juice. No need to take on the 'making breakfast effort'. You look tired."

"Awe, how sweet of you honey," she said pinching my cheeks. "Mom?" I started. "Yeah?". I was unsure if I'd get the permission, for what I was gonna ask her for "Um...can I pierce my brow?" I said rather quickly. "And why do you wanna do that.....?" she asked. "Just like that?" I said making the answer sound more like a question. I've always wanted a piercing and I could even get one but I won't do it without mom's permission as kiddish as that sounds for someone like me."Okay....I'll think about it." With that she was off to the bathroom.

After having my breakfast, I jogged up to my room and grabbed my bag, not forgetting my purse,keys and my phone. Something struck me and I remembered what was the thing, I was forgetting. I quickly pulled out a brown belt and straped it onto my shorts before leaving the room with my bag. When I reached downstairs, I could still hear mom in the shower. "Bye mom, love you," I called out, standing outside the bathroom."Bye, love," she said through the other side of the door, her sound was ruffled due to the gushing water.

I stepped out of my house, closing the door behind me. As on cue, Eve pulled up in front of main door."Hey, morning", she said in her cheery voice. "Morning Spencer", I said smiling at her as I got into the passenger seat. "Let me guess...um...the cowboy girl huh?" she said wriggling her eyebrows. As usual I didn't answer that and rolled my eyes.

His Badass Julietजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें