Chapter9 Guessing Secrets Of The Most Perverted.

___Jacob's POV___

I shut my laptop and made my way towards the closet. Pulling on some comfy shorts and a T-shirt, I jumped into my bed. The chat with Ashley wasn't that bad. I didn't let her cocky statements overpower me. That was good.

Although, I pissed her off by calling her 'Sweety'. It was epic! She didn't mind when I called her 'babe' on the phone, during our first conversation. At that time it had just slipped out of my mouth. Maybe that was the way most of the popular guys at school or her boyfriends adressed her. Its easy for players to remember a nickname or two rather than a hundred right?

A yawn escaped from my mouth and my eyelids felt heavy, shuttting down my brain.

_________________

Morning dawned upon me in the form of my mom's voice bombarding through the house. I woke up with a jolt and rubbed my eyes. "I'm up mom!" I shouted from my room.

A few minutes later I had showered and put on a black button down shirt with a pair of dark denims. Jogging down the stairs, I creeped from behind Analise and lifted her up in the air using my right hand only, "Gotcha!".

"Put me down!!" she yelled in her tiny voice. "No way!" I smirked at her. She was banging her fists on my back and it was having the effect that a mountain would have after being pushed by a mouse.

"Jacob, put her down and have some pancakes. You're already late for school." my mom said, from the kitchen.

I put Analise down and checked my watch, "Oh shit! I only have fifteen minutes before the bell rings! Where's dad?" I asked mom.

"Language" she said sternly looking between Analise and me. I gave her an apologetic look before she started. "Your dad left a while ago, since you were late and I'm yelling from here for the past 15 mins but you were busy snoring son"

Analise giggled at that and I gave her a glare after which she returned to her dolls. God knows why she got up so early in the morning and acts like grownups, reading the morning paper (only the comic section though) and commenting on the weather. Why couldn't my sister act like a normal six year old? Yeah, I have a weird sibling.

"Mom. First of all, I slept late and I got up from the bed as soon as I heard you. And second of all, I DO NOT SNORE" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Both, mom and Anna looked at me in a are-you-joking-way and then giggled simultaneously. I just rolled my eyes and stomped my feet towards the kitchen.

I looked at the watch again "Wow, I'm super late! No time for breakfast mom. I'm leaving" I announced and made my way towards the door, grabbing my bag

"How are you going to reach before the first class? You don't even have a ride. And the bus will take thirty minutes to your high school" mom explained, while wiping her hands on her apron.

"I'll manage mom" I told her and after bading them goodbyes, I walked out of my house. Just as I crossed the street, my phone rang in my pocket. It was an unknown Caller ID. "Hello?"

"Are you already at school Jacob?" I recognised Ashley's voice at the other end. "From where did you get my number?" I asked, getting amused. "Facebook" she replied impatiently. "No, I woke up late. And dad already left for work. As you know I can't drive with my hand being like this" I explained quickly, in answer to her previous question.

"Okay, I'm coming to pick you up now, I'll be there in five" she said and hung up. I wondered how will she be here in five? Our houses weren't very distant but they were definitely farther than a five minute drive. Shrugging my shoulders I just made my way down the street towards the main road.