Author's note

Hello everyone,

This is to everyone who has been with me on this journey. It hasn't been easy but I'm glad to have made it. I just wanted to share this.

I've finally completed my first ever published book(on Wattpad). It has taken some bit of confidence to even post the story and continue with it till the end.

Thank you to everyone who read, voted, commented and even recommended the story to a friend(if any). A big appreciation to those who also encouraged me in this work.

At times I felt like not writing but with some requests from you on when I'd update encouraged me a lot. Thank you so much for your support.

I'm sure this might not be the perfect story, some plot-holes are bound to be there. If you spotted any, please share with me or any other concern you saw. I'll appreciate.

Incase you ever wondered about their age (just realized I never mentioned) Kimberly 23, Matteo 25. But you were free to think of any that works best for you.

There's a new work I've currently began. 'Always, Tulip' is the name of my new story. It's already up on my profile so remember to check it out. The setting is different from this one though.

A grumpy x sunshine trope. If this is for you I think you might like it. The first few chapters are up. For more updates please add the book to your libraries and reading lists.

I appreciate you all! Thanks a lot for your support.

✿ ✿ ✿