}•{ Organism?

~•} C H A P T E R| 46 {•~

"uh--- I think I should just move away," Raina murmured with her face still flushed against his chest

She was replied with a groan as Aakarsh tried to pull her further closer,

"No. Stay like this," he mumbled still feeling a little sleepy.

Raina opened her mouth to close it once again but no words came out, her throat felt clogged with sudden emotions which she couldn't decipher.

"Please," she pleaded, her eyes still stuck on his handsome face.

He made a face but reluctantly let her go.

Raina sighed and went to the cupboard to gather all her 'necessities'.

Aakarsh who was now wide awake, sitting on the bed stretching out his well-built body frowned and yelled,
"I've already stocked everything in the bathroom cabinets,"

Raina turned, her eyes wide as she asked lowly, "What do you mean by everything?"

Aakarsh shrugged, "Pads, tampons, and menstrual cup,"

Raina opened her mouth to argue that she wasn't going to use all of them but Aakarsh was quick enough to bombard her with another question with a deep frown on his face,

"But why are the three so... different from each other? I mean they're supposed to do the same task... Then why?"

She wished his tone wavered or his eyes were downcast in little awkwardness but he looked at her with the wide curious eyes of a child. A big man-child.

Raina clicked her tongue. Of course, she was okay with talking about periods and stuff but with him getting way deeper in all these, she was getting way too nervous.

"Ugh. They're just different because they all do the same task differently, okay?" Her tone held a slight edge as she narrowed her eyes in the hope to intimidate him to not ask another question but Aakarsh tilted his head getting more confused than ever,

"But aren't all baby diapers kinda similar?"

Her head snapped towards him at his absurd comment.

Diaper?

"Diapers are different. And menstrual products ARE NOT similar to diapers," she snapped glaring at him angrily making his mouth shut this time.

But she clearly heard him saying, "mood swings,"

She chose to ignore his comment and took out fresh clothes from the wardrobe which now she shared with him.

"You're gonna take a bath?"

She closed her eyes at his another stupid question.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"But why?" He asked again making her throw a murderous glare at him.