Update 2 - Edited Version.

The new version of The Eclipse Wolf is finally coming out. I know most of you have waited on it to finally come out and I apologize in advance for not uploading it sooner. Despite having a hell of a lot of free time to write the story, I seriously didn't know where I wanted it to go or how I was going to make it work with some parts in this version totally falling apart when trying to make it in the new version.

I have written the new version multiple times and rewrote it over and over again. I couldn't stick to one thing and it became a struggle to write the story. So, this is why it has taken so long to have it finally out just know it isn't fully completed but when a chapter is published, that means it's final and staying and will not change very much, only little things here and there will change if needed.

This version would be still up and running and highly recommend reading this before going to the new one to see the mast difference. Each chapter will be uploaded slowly and not all at once. Some chapters may come out a week from each other, other chapters may take two to maybe three weeks, it depends on how much time I have and if I could actually be arsed to do it which sometimes I will just sit and stare at my word document with nothing on it and haven't the faintest clue what to write and turn it off. Then the next day I will be thinking about it and immediately create the chapter in my head and then forget about it the moment I got to write it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this story, it really is apprenticed and I hope you like the new version just as much.