Chapter Four

What I have writing here is what they think not what actually really happened. Truth to the story will be revealed in future chapters.

------------------------

Chapter Four - Amber's POV

It's been roughly three days since Ashley left the pack to become a rouge because she couldn't handle what my parents and the rest of the pack where doing to her. Even how much I tried to stop it not once did anyone listen. I keep drifting back to what the note said.

"I'm sorry for doing this but I have to leave Amber. I can't stay anymore even if holding on for a couple of more months until you become Alpha. I know you will make an amazing Alpha and change this pack from worse to better but I won't be a part of it.

You were the only person I trusted and the best sister I could ever wish for. That day I never told anyone about what happened but now that I be gone, I may as well tell you.

I witnessed our parents kill two wolves, an Alpha and a Luna of a different pack who came to join the packs together. It was when they left the territory is when our parents struck killing them both and all because I witnessed that they turned to pushing me away.

Just so you know Amber that I won't ever stop thinking about you. I might die out there but it's better dying outside the pack than being killed by our parents.

I will miss you Amber. Love Ashley.

P.s hide this note or burn it. Don't let our parents find it.

Ever since I woke up that morning and read the note it's been a miserable week. My parents weren't happy that she was gone but I was somewhat slightly glad that she managed to escaped.

I sat down in a sigh of relief in the games room as my friend Carmen sat beside me "What's up?" She cooed her head to the side as she stared at me with worry.

"Just my parents and the Alpha training. They started me early" I told as I turned my head to the TV watching a bunch of pack members bash video games.

Carmen stood up and looked down on me "Want to go for a run?" She put out her hand and I took it letting her pull me up "It always clears your head" She smiled as we left the room.

As soon as we were outside, I quickly stripped of my clothes and shifted into my big brown ash coloured wolf. I shook my fur as I turned to see Carmen in her dirty brown colour and her blue eyes sparkled as she looked to me.

"How many laps?" She mind linked me.

"How many is takes" I replied as I began to let my wolf free as she ran into the woods.

She chuckled through the link as she closely followed "That makes three laps" She caught up and we came side by side.

By our third lap a scent hit me as I quickly came to a stop. By Carmen's growl I can tell she smelled the same awful scent. We both looked around trying to figure where the rouge was at. She slowly crept forward looking around before the sound of rustling from my right caught our attention.

Two patrol guard caught to our position and started to sniff out the rouge nearby. Carmen slowly crept until she jumped into the bushed and a small shriek sounded. We all saw a boy around ten years old quickly back up against a tree shaking terrified.

I sighed as I shifted and grabbed the clothes the guards so happen to have and put them on. I walked forward "Who are you and why are you on our territory?" I sounded as soft as I can because I didn't want to scare him anymore if he wasn't a proper threat.