Chapter Sixteen

Here is a new chapter. I need your guys help. I have a way with an ending. One being I write a second part to this book and the other two I finish it for good. Go to the very end and I will put the two options and what to do.

--__--__--__--__--__--

Chapter Sixteen – Chelsea's POV

I haven't slept at all last night as I prepared this sudden attack to get my mate back and to put that nasty piece of work of an Alpha down. I know this won't be easy and many life's will be lost in this fight and the worst of it all is that if we lose this fight then that means Alpha Kinsley will win and he will be the most powerful Alpha of all.

We were at a clearing just a half a mile away from the Rough Blood pack boarder. We have our pack, Cano Luna pack and the vampire clan with us and they are a hell of a lot. The vampires struggled to make their way to us due to the amount to rouges that are around the area but they managed without alerting them.

"So, basically we go in and only attack those who attack us and try not to kill as many of them because you think some of them only follow him because he commands them too?" The Cano Luna alpha questions me as I got thinking of what he spoke.

"Yes, Ashley's twin Amber explained that some people hate their Alpha just as much as we do but they can't do anything about it because they are scared to go rouge" I explained to him as he nodded him head "We go in and I will get Sam, Chase and Cali to find Amber or her friends and they will go free Ashley while we distract the pack members and the Alpha"

After discussing a plan, we turned to everyone who is here and told them of what is happening. Soon the vampires set off first since they can bypass the patrol as they are still technically allies to them and they can distract the patrol long enough to allows us to get in without much of a fight.

"Sam be careful and if anything, try to get Ashley far away as possible. Don't let her fight even how much she wants to okay?" I explained to her as she nodded her head with a worried look.

"Ashley still doesn't have much control over Astro but I will try my best to get her away and I also have a jumper of yours with your scent so it distracts her. If it does anyway" Sam held up my favourite hoodie and my jaw dropped.

"Sam, that's my favourite hoodie" I whined and she just shrugged putting it away in her bag that she brought.

We heard a horn and that is the signal for us to entre. I carried my pack up and we set off quickly by passing the boarder when it came up and rushing through the woods only to get cut off by rouges who found their way to us.

"Attack the rouges and only kill if need be" I commanded through the link before closing it and quickly running past the rouges allowing my pack members to take care of them.

"Go find Amber" I told Sam as she nodded turning and running towards the building as it came into view with Chase and Cali while I went the opposite direction with the Cano Luna alpha and the vampire master.

We heard growling and directed our attention to the beta of this pack charging towards us. The vampire master stepped up and took control "Go find the Alpha" He ushered us and me and the Alpha Louis went running.

They were a battle going on around us and soon we came across the Alpha with his Luna "Hey Alpha Kinsley" I shouted and he spun growling at me so I growled back.

"I'll handle him" Alpha Louis spoke.

"I don't think so" We both glanced to see Sam's father standing there "I'll handle him" He spoke glancing at Alpha Kinsley.