Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen – No one's POV

Many years ago, Gordon and his best friend Charlee were very close, joined at the hip most could say. They grew up together and even found their mates together. Charlee soon became the alpha after having it passed down from his father and he appointed his best friend Gordon his beta.

They were all very happy with the way things are and both soon bored daughters which they decided to raise both the girls together even if Gordon's was almost two years older than Charlee's. They were Samantha and Chelsea. Chelsea would have copied everything Sam did because she was older than her and always wanted to be a part of everything she did.

Things were working great for the pack until Alpha Charlee had to go to another pack with his Luna leaving his beta in charge temporary for a few days. Gordon even though the position was temporary he loved it, he loved the power it gave him to feel in charge and rule a bunch of werewolves it was everything he dreamed off.

Two days went by and Alpha Charlee was heading back early with his Luna but on their travels back Alpha Kinsley from the Rough Blood Pack took a little visit to their pack and since Gordon was still in charge at that point they got talking.

Alpha Kinsley proposed a truce towards the Thistle Moon Pack and wanted to be allies but what Gordon didn't know and what Alpha Charlee hide from him was that Alpha Kinsley was a man, werewolf, Alpha never to be allies with as all he wants is power and werewolves who don't follow him to suffer at his wrath.

Soon as Alpha Kinsley has left Alpha Charlee and his Luna arrived back and Gordon caught him up on what happened leaving the supposed best news Gordon thought to last. Once he explained the truce Alpha Kinsley wanted Alpha Charlee didn't like that resulting both best friends to get into a deep argument over it and they spent a while not speaking unless for position tasks in the pack.

During that time Gordon got in contact with Alpha Kinsley about his supposed best friend and they came to arrangement on something that Gordon will regret later on. Time pasted when Gordon finally got through to Alpha Charlee about meeting with Alpha Kinsley and discuss stuff and so that happened.

Alpha Charlee went to the Rough Blood Pack with his Luna leaving behind Gordon to take charge once again but a simple disagreement between Alpha Charlee and Alpha Kinsley happened and that caused Alpha Charlee and his Luna to storm out of the pack where they were soon attacked by Alpha Kinsley's Luna and soon the man himself joined in resulting in a fight to death which left both Alpha Charlee and his Luna dead and poor little Ashley watched it happen unknowing the real reason this happened was because of Gordon who requested that Alpha Charlee be dealt with.

When news hit the Thistle Moon Pack everyone was in a mess, they just lost their beloved Alpha and Luna to a cruel and vicious Alpha who later tried to take over their pack only for Gordon to step in realizing his mistake in being involved with Alpha Kinsley and took over the pack himself and moved to a different location to avoid Alpha Kinsley's pack.

Many years passed and the new Alpha Gordon was loved by everyone but he took the job of Alpha way to seriously for some people's likely in which it angered him to see that some of his pack aren't following his rules and doing as they are told. He felt the need to have more power over them so he went to the werewolf council about it.

He discussed a couple of things one also including having his daughter Sam being the next Alpha but that was declined due to Chelsea being the rightful heir to the Alpha status. That answered Alpha Gordon even more but he tried to hide his rage from his pack cause of worry more pack members will distrust him.

He decided to consult in Alpha Kinsley about trying to get rid of Chelsea so that he could get his own daughter to be Alpha but the multiple attempts from both Alpha's failed as Chelsea had not only Sam but many others protecting her.

Alpha Gordon was defeated because he knows he has to pass over the status to Chelsea when the time would come of her eighteenth. When the day was approaching that was when Ashley arrived and turning out to be Chelsea's mate. He tried to use that information to make sure she doesn't be Alpha but once against his attempted failed.

He issued an attacked on his own pack using Alpha Kinsley's rouges to attack when Alpha Kinsley visited his pack in which they did discuss more on the issues. He got the warriors daughter Nicole under an Alpha's command to help him pass information over to Alpha Kinsley off weaknesses within his own pack including the secret tunnel which sadly failed.

He had to then turn over the Alpha status to Chelsea and he was left being just another pack member which he hated so much. He watched as the now Alpha Chelsea started to order people around one being his own daughter but people seem more happier with her and he noticed but he also noticed a lot are wary of her mate Ashley.

Many days later he was got information from Alpha Kinsley about wanting his daughter Ashley back due to him finding out she's what he needs to gain more power and he even offered Gordon power too which Gordon gladly accepted.

The day the attack was announce by Chelsea he had got all the main weaknesses from the vampires, allied packs and his very own and he took pictures sending them all to Alpha Kinsley along with the news of the attack.

When they did attack, they thought it would be a surprise but that didn't happen as Alpha Kinsley knew thanks from Gordon and he got extra help in and around the pack house leaving the woods free to let them all think it was a surprise attack.

Gordon exposed himself to help fight with Alpha Kinsley but little does Gordon knew that his very own daughter watched his betrayal and that the power he was promised will never happen cause Alpha Kinsley lied to him and Gordon only fallen for the trick all for power himself. 

--__--__--__--__--__--

Sorry for this being a short chapter but this I think makes sense. Tell me if it does cause to me it does but to you guys it might not. It's just about how Gordon betrayed his own pack.

Btw so you all picked ending 3 - Happy Ending. So, that will be up along with the last chapter soon hopefully before next year and the last two endings will just be up after the book is completed to see what could have happened if those endings were picked. 1 leading to a second book and 2 leading to an end like 3. Though 2 could have led to a new book is I wanted too.