Chapter Eleven

Thanks to the help of a good friend MajorDrake1 for giving me a little help to make this chapter happen and some advise.

--__--__--

Chapter Eleven – Ashley's POV

To say I'm nervous was a complete and utter understatement. I am terrified to tell Chelsea this news about her parents. We were both in our room just getting to know each other more in sense of me using mind link instead of talking because I still find it slightly hard to speak even if I have found my voice after so many years of not speaking.

"So, they abused you? And only your sister was the only person who cared for you in that pack?" Chelsea asked me as I nodded my head at her question.

"During this full time speaking not once have you explained to me what was the cause of them abusing you in the first place was?" She asked the dreaded question I had hoped she by passed.

I sighed a heavy deep sigh before looking over at her picture of her parents once more "What I think the cause was...was your parents. I witnessed my parents kill your parents without a second thought and all because I came along, I distracted your mother which caused my mother to kill yours and my father overpowered your father in a fight" I spoke as I watched her shocked expression waiting for it to turn to anger.

But it never did "Your parents killed mine and you watched it happen?" I nodded my head at her slight question "And you think because you watched that go down that, that was the reason why they abused you and treated you like a pack mutt?" I nodded my head again at another question of hers.

She shakenly stood up and carefully walked over to her desk where she picked up the picture and looked at it "So, that explains why you always looked at this picture" She glanced over at me as a tear slipped down her cheek.

Suddenly her eyes clouded over retrieving a message through her mind link which caused her face to turn to one of anger as she placed down the picture and turned towards the door "We are being attacked" She shouted as she rushed out the door.

I quickly jolted up and rushed after her soon followed by a loud blaring alarm as members of her pack from all ranks and ages rushed around to get to safety or outside to help. I'm lucky I'm mostly all healed up now but what's left behind is all the horrible scars that remind me of the years of abuse I had. I ran outside to smell a horrid smell which I assume are rogues. They seem to be about thirty but I may be wrong.

I saw one of Chelsea's pack warriors being overpowered by a rogue so I ran over and kicked the rogue in the side where it jumped off the warrior and growled angrily at me. The warrior quickly rushed to their feet before jumping on the rogue as the warrior then proceeded to rip the throat out without giving the rouge a chance to react. They nodded their head at me before trotting off to help other pack members in need.

I watched as many rogues where rushing out from the trees towards whatever member they could find. I saw one heading towards me but before it got close a big brown wolf jumped on top of it causing them to roll about the ground biting and snapping at each other before the brown wolf managed to get a grip of the rouges neck killing it.

"Be careful Ashley" Sam spoke making me instantly know that she is the brown wolf before she trotted off to another rouge.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the mutt!" My eyes widened as I turned to see none other than Joseph. My father's beta "Never expected to find you here at this pack" He took a step forward as I stepped backwards afraid of what he might do.

"Let me at him Ashley!" Astro was pacing back and forth restlessly inside my head trying to scratch her way out but the problem with that was. I have only shifted once and I haven't practiced as they wanted me to heal first.