Chapter Twelve

---------------

Chapter Twelve – Ashley's POV

After Chelsea announced we might have a mole everyone went into a panic. We spent hours going around and questioning people but no one seems out of place. I'm the only person whose out of place around here and I have been getting a lot of nasty looks of these members.

It's been a week and we still haven't found anything. Chelsea has been questioning Joseph and he isn't answering. Chelsea has turned to getting everyone who leaves the pack boarder checked and name giving so we know who left and for what reason.

During this all she's been distant with me and I know she thinks I could be the mole but doesn't feel like questioning me about it. "Hey Ashley. Are you there?" My eyes widened when I heard Amber through the link.

"Yeah I'm here. Why are you here?" I asked through link as I headed outside the pack house because I know she will be close by our boarder.

"We need to talk, it's very important. I'm near a lake but not quiet passed the boarder to be spotted. Meet me there" She spoke as I sighed and headed that direction.

I need to make sure I don't get spotted as this will look very suspicious to people if they see me leave to talk to my sister. I kept my eyes and ear open as I walked through the words hopping no patrol is passing by this area any time soon.

Once I know the cost is clear I quickly ran out and made it to the lake. I looked around "Over here" I turned to see Amber near a tree at the back with Carmen beside her.

I quickly jogged over and took her into a big hug. "Come on, we can't talk here" We let go of the hug and she led me out on the street towards a café. We walked in and took a seat as we ordered some drinks ranging from me getting a soft drink to Amber and Carmen both getting tea.

Amber took out a folded piece of paper and handed it to me "I found this in our father's office. You should look" I opened it up and had a look at it.

"Father is in talks with vampires and other packs to form an army to take down not only Thistle moon pack but also the packs that are all allied with their pack. He is doing this for the power to be the top pack in the country and he knows that the eclipse wolf is out there now and he won't stop at nothing to get a hold of the eclipse wolf to gain the power to be an even stronger Alpha" Amber explained what was writing on this paper.

"Another problem we have Ashley is that he won't step down as Alpha. He will create a small side pack that will be allied with him for me to be alpha of with my mate who I still haven't found yet" I noticed that Amber is missing a lot more to this but I think it's because we are in public with open ears around us.

"Here are your drinks girl's, call me over if you are ready to order food" The waitress handed us the drinks with a smile on her face before turning to get back to her job.

"So, what are we going to do now Amber?" I asked her through the link as she looks to be thinking.

"I don't know but we have to think of something and fast because he knows you guys have our beta locked up and he will attack soon to get him back. If you pass him over willingly them, he might allow you guys off a bit" Amber was a bit stressed out for this and I can see why.

Our father has always been a man for power even before me and Amber was born but that won't stop him now trying to get even more power than before. I saw Carmen perk her head up and sniff "Mate, he's close" Carmen spoke and my eyes widened.

If Chase finds out I'm here he will suspect something because I am not allowed to leave the pack alone without someone with me. "Amber if he knows I'm here I'm done for. I wasn't allowed to leave the pack alone not even to meet you" I spoke to her as she looked at me.