Prologue

You'll understand where i'm coming from soon enough!

----

I quickly ran into the woods away from Amber as we were playing tag and messing around. I stopped by a tree and hid behind it as I peeked to see her looking around for me. As she turned in my direction, I set of running again further in trying to hold in a laugh that I manage to get away from her.

Suddenly I heard a bunch of growling and snarls being made nearby so I walked over to the direction they were coming from out of curiosity. I stopped by a tree watching as my father's brown wolf was taking on another wolf around his size but with black fur.

Mum was holding a woman by the neck against a tree snarling at her. I watched in fear at what's going on. "A... child" The woman gasped out as my mum turned locking her eyes on me.

Soon I heard a loud whimper then a snap. I looked down to see my dad dropping the now dead wolf on the ground. "Andrew!" The woman cried out as mum decided to shut her up by quickly snapping her neck and the woman's lifeless body fell to the ground.

"Ashley you shouldn't have been out here!" My father's loud alpha voice came out to me and I stepped back in a fright. He came closer and grabbed me by my neck and pinned me to a tree as my tiny eyes widened.

"You say a damn word about what you saw we will make your life hell!" He screamed at me as tears trickled down my eyes as he let me go making me fall to the ground.

He moved from me stomping off as anger raised inside him more. Mum came over to me as I got up and ran to hug her only to be pushed hard onto the ground. I quickly got back up and ran towards her again "Mommy!" I shouted out to her as she grabbed me by the arm and yanked me closer to her hurting me slightly.

"You should know better than head into the woods and leave the territory on your own!" She dragged me back as I cried out to her.

"Mommy your hurting me!" I screamed as we left the woods and I saw Amber confused looking at us.

"Amber go to your room!" Mum shouted at her as she ran inside.

She pulled me towards my room and in throwing me to the ground "You stay in here until we say you can leave" She said before slamming the door shut.

From that very day my life turned into hell all because I witnessed them killing two people.   

------

Short it's only just the prologue.