Chapter Nine

Just to be clear to say Chelsea is "Chel - See - A" not Chel- See" Enjoy the chapter. Sorry if it doesn't make much sense to you but i'll make sure it does in the future.

Chapter Nine – Amber's POV

Despite the eclipse moon passing by my father still has me working on becoming strong to be Alpha while everyone enjoyed the night. Sometime during our session, I felt a warmth within me like a strong connection suddenly spurting out of nowhere but maybe it could be the fact it's the moon giving off the energy.

"Faster Amber, you aren't going to be any good if you don't go faster!" My father shouted at me as I punched this punching bag as fast as I could and I am tired as hell as he worked me half the night.

We heard howling outside which I can't believe I just missed the eclipse all because my father wanted me to train. "You can stop. Next time work harder as you have a couple of months to go" Father turned and left as I breathlessly grabbed my bottle of water and downed half of it in one go.

I hate my father but this is what I have to do to take Alpha or my plan won't work to take him down. "Hey they still a chance for you to see the eclipse Amber. Hurry up!" Carmen came barging inside and grabbed my arm and quickly dragged me outside. She gave me special glasses as I put them on and finally just caught sight of it.

"Isn't it cool!" Carmen squealed as I just watched it slowly move away coming to an end.

"It is" I mumbled as I turned to Carmen watching her pull me over to a tree and making me sit next to her.

"Your father works you way to hard that I never see you much anymore" She lay her head on my shoulder as I just sighed.

"It's what I have to do" I told her as we heard a bunch of howls and people screaming in enjoyment as a party went on its way.

My father didn't want a party but I convinced him to let it happen using the getting the pack to trust me card if I am to make a good Alpha like he is. Wrong he is a horrible Alpha and I never want to be like him when I am Alpha.

Thought drifted into my head as I wonder what Ashley might be up to right now. Where has she gone? Has she lost her mind yet? Has she shifted? Or is she dead? All these thoughts about her that not once during my secret search for her have I came across her scent or even her at all. What if she found a pack and joined them?

"Hello are you in there?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Carmen waving a hand in my face. "You zoned out. Are you okay Amber?" She asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Just thinking of Ashley" I mumbled as she took me into a side hug "Plus my father is making me visit different packs to see if my mate might be in one of them. Ashley could be in one of those packs if she made it that far" I took a deep breath as Kay whimpered inside my head.

"Hey is there a chance I can join with?" She asked me as I shook my head at her.

"My father wouldn't approve" I grumbled at the thought as my father never approves of anything I like "But I can ask" I told her as she jumped up in joy as I just smiled at her happiness.

--__—__—__--

Four packs down and let's just say none of them liked us being there at all because every pack around us all hates my Father. Next up is the Thistle moon pack. I'm surprised they are even allowing us into this pack because they are our rivals.

My father did not want to go to this pack but if my mate is within this pack, we have no choice. At least I could bring Carmen with me but she had no luck either on finding her mate. We soon pulled up to the pack house as their Alpha and Luna stood outside with two girls standing beside them.