Chapter Six

Chapter Six – Chelsea's POV

Heading back inside the pack house after letting Charlie run free to calm herself, I had a bunch of pack members all watching me carefully as I trotted upstairs to my room. As I entered, I saw Sam just sitting at the edge of the bed as my mate slept.

Sam turned to me as I got closer in "Hey, you've been gone quite a bit" I carefully sat down on the other end of my bed facing the girl. "Chelsea, what are you going to do?" I faced Sam as I sighed a deep breath.

"Ever since I turned seventeen, I've been wanting to find my mate. I always imagined my mate being a guy who has nice eyes, fuzzy hair and just a tall hunk" I glanced at the girl who is nothing like a mate I imagined "I never expected to be paired up with a girl for a mate who is from the Rough Blood Pack out of every pack nearby" I reached out and softly stroked a piece of the girl's hair behind her ear.

"It's your choice at the end of the day on what you do Chelsea. I am not going to sit here and give you all the pros and cons about it all but just know whatever choice you make I will accept either one" Sam patted my back softly before she stood up and left without a word leaving me alone with my sleeping mate.

Sam is right about one thing. I have to make the decision on what am I going to do with this girl. The girl that's meant to be my mate, who hasn't shifted, can't speak, doesn't feel anything towards me, who's from that horrible pack, who looks very weak, fragile and is injured to the point she is healing at a human pace and to add on she smells like a human though I can scent a little bit of a lavender and woodland smell to her.

If I choose to keep her as my mate, I fear no one in this pack will accept her as their Luna when I take over Alpha. A lot of people will probably end up not even accepting me because of it and if they find out what pack she's really from she will get a lot of torment and some will go out to even harm her or worse kill her.

All I can think of right now is all the wrong to her being my mate but what about the good? One is she's my mate of course, she will make Charlie happy and we can reach full potential. So, far that's all I can think of as the good to her being my mate. The rest is all a deep mystery like her name? Why is she here away from her pack? Why hasn't she shifted? Why was she injured? And a lot of more questions but no answers at all.

If I do choose to reject her, I will need to know her name so I can break the bond. They would be a high chance that I could get a second mate because I am an Alpha and still young at that even. I heard her shift as she started to wake up. She flickered her eyes open and soon met mine.

She does have a nice colour of green with a hint of sliver or grey through them "Hey, I'm sorry about what the Alpha said" I calmly told her as she sat herself up to a sitting position. "I wonder what is your name?" I asked as I quickly stood up and walked over to my desk grabbing my notepad and pen before walking back over to her and hanging it towards her.

She took it and opened up to a fresh page before she began writing. It seems she's writing more than her name but then again, her name would be very long and I wouldn't even know it. She then put the pen down and handed me back my notepad. I flipped it over and began reading what she said.

"My name is Ashley Stewart. I know that you are going to reject me. I will understand though"

Charlie whined in my head as I placed the notepad down near her. I then watched as she fidgeted with my bed sheets like it was a nervous habit of hers "I haven't decided yet" I mumbled out just to give her an answer for the moment.

She nodded as silence filled the room, we are in until her stomach growled loud in which her face turned red in embarrassment "I'll go get you something to eat" I stood up and left without a word down to the kitchen to make her something.