Chapter Two

Hope you all enjoy and once again this is a short chapter but they will be longer ones soon. I will upload every chance I can get. By the way as I said they will be four point of views and so far we had Ashley's and this will be Chelsea's so look out for two others. Another couple will of point of views be made in the future when the characters come in to the seen. Enjoy!

Chelsea's POV

The clock ticked by as our teacher continued to write on the chalkboard for what we have to do for our homework. As I was staring out the window rain poured down heavy outside, the flash of lighting filled the air as the sound of thunder soon followed. I didn't have a hood on my jumper nor did I have an umbrella at all.

The moment the bell rang disturbing me from my thoughts I got up packing my stuff and leaving. My best friend Chase walked up stepping in step with me as we made our way towards the exit. We spoke for a little bit asking each other how classes went and what not. The usual before we left the school building.

We stepped into the rain as people either ran for it, walked over to cars or buses. "Last to the pack house is a rouge!" Chase shoved me as he started to run ahead his feet splashing in the puddles as he ran.

"Hey your cheating!" I shouted after him as I ran to catch up the rain pelting off me like stones. We ran human speed until we reached the woods entrance where our pack house is and that's where I ran faster.

I easily caught up to him and over took him getting to the door before him "That's so not fair, you always win!" He moaned in annoyance as I just laughed as a flash of lighting filled my vision and then once again followed by thunder.

"And you always know I am faster that's why you cheat!" I stepped inside the house shaking myself because I was soaking wet from the rain.

I left Chase to do his own things and quietly hurried up to my room. I threw my bag in the far corner of my room then walking to my closet to find clothes. It took me roughly five minutes to dry myself off and get clean clothes on. Being a werewolf has its advantages and I love it all but I am not at my full potential because I was missing my mate.

I was very jealous of my other best friend Samantha who is a year older than me and Chase when she found her mate from the Cano Luna Pack. Her mate was a girl called Cali and for one I have never liked her at all not because she's Sam's mate but the fact she is always rude and mean to me a lot and never liked it when I steal Sam's attention by just being a good friend is all.

I was deep in my thoughts when a knock on my door sounded "Come in" Soon entered Sam's father who is the current Alpha of the pack. He walked over and sat down on the edge of my bed where I followed suit sitting next to him.

"Chelsea, since your birthday is in a month and you will be taking your true title. I have requested you visit some packs nearby to see if any one of them might have your mate" He calmly told me as he pulled out a piece of paper "Here's a list of all the packs we will be visiting" I took the paper from him and checked them all.

Cano Luna Pack

Moonblood Pack

Farmland Pack

Shadows Blood Pack

Chelsea noticed that one pack was missing "So these are the packs we are visiting?" I sighed as I watched him nod his head firmly at my question "What if my mate is in none of them? What if my mate is from that one pack?" He looked at me with a look of realisation like he never thought of that before.

"If we don't find your mate in any of those packs then you will have to be Alpha on your own until you do find your mate in the future. I highly doubt your mate will be from the Rough Blood Pack because they only care for themselves and will hurt anyone who dares look at them the wrong way" He informed me as he raised to his feet "We leave tomorrow after school for the first pack" He then left my room quietly closing the door behind him.

I really hope he's right about that.

---_---_---_---

It was still wet outside but lucky not raining anymore as the worst of the storm had passed by when school was slowly coming to an end once again. "Everyone remember you all have homework due next Friday!" The teacher shouted out as everyone was just leaving the class.

"So, you hoping you will find your mate in one of those packs?" I jumped in fright as Chase came up next to me unannounced.

I slowly calmed my fast breathing because of him "Hope yeah but what if I don't find him Chase?" I didn't want to be one of those werewolves that live until they are almost forty before they find their true mate.

"You will Chelsea" Chase took me into a crushing side hug "And if he hurts you, I won't hesitate to beat his ass up!" He pushed me away as I just shook my head smiling.

We left the school and started our normal conversation about school as we made our way to the house. We were both just about to turn into the woods when I was bumped into by someone which sent them onto the ground with a loud painful groan.

I immediately look down to them "Are you okay?" I kneeled down to them as they looked to me her eyes connecting with mine.

"Mate" My wolf Charlie grumbled in my head at her.

Someone cleared their throat as I snapped my attention to Chase "You just going to stare or help the poor girl up?" He gave me a cheeky smirk.

I went to reach out to help her but she pulled back before I could touch her. Charlie whined a little at her reaction. She slowly got herself up hissing under her breath with every move she made until she was fully standing up. I straitened myself up.

I scanned the look of her. Her clothes look worn, old and ripped with dirt everywhere and she was slightly damp. She was smaller than me by two inches maybe three. I flicked my eyes to have a clearer look at her face. She had brown hair that was all matted, greasy and very in need of a cut. It reaches just mid back for her. Her eyes are a dull looking greenish greyish colour that seems to have no life in them at all.

Suddenly I noticed the small hints of faded bruises brushing her cheeks. Charlie growled a bit at that fact she's hurt. "I'm Chelsea and this is my best friend Chase, what is your name?" I asked her breaking the silence that had consumed us all.

She didn't answer my question and just shyly dipped her head a little. I sniffed her and she smells human which brings a small frown to my face knowing full well that werewolves who have humans as mates have to keep what they are a secret for a long time before telling them and even still humans never believe what we are and get scared easily once we show which results in a lot of werewolves getting rejected by their human mate.

"Chelsea, we have to go, you be leaving soon remember?" Chase brought me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, um sorry your free to go" I turned and quickly walked from her followed by Chase.

Charlie whined as we further walked away from our mate. "So, what was that all about?" Chase asked breaking the silence once again as we reached the house. I stopped him before we attempted to enter.

"Chase that girl is my mate" 

------------

You can ignore this but what is your favourite colour? Mine is Red and White.