The President In The Cage 2

Thirty million were lying in his account. The original owner later did even more extreme things, this made Lu Yanzhou a little uncomfortable when facing Xie Chengze.

This world is fragile, and the original owner's body is also very fragile. This forced him to seal off most of his power, including many of his memories.

After he joined World Management, his memory of doing missions in those worlds is now very vague. Only the memory of his life on earth and all the memories related to Xie Chengze were clear.

Xie Chengze is his best friend.

Before becoming a main god, he was already friends with Xie Chengze.

When they first met, Xie Chengze didn't get along well with others and was besieged by misunderstanding.

He had a good relationship sso he helped Xie Chengze after meeting him. After that, the two worked hard together and became a main god at the same time.

So, after becoming a main god, he was the closest to Xie Chengze.

As a result, in this world...he turned out to be an ungrateful scum who murdered Xie Chengze.

"Yanzhou." Xie Chengze called out again from the other side. He patted the plastic sheet in front of him.

Xie Chengze lives in a sterile room made of glass, but one of the walls in this sterile room is made of a material that resembles a transparent plastic film. Of course, this 'plastic firm' is very thick and solid.

This soft wall can bring Xie Chengze closer to the people outside.

Lu Yanzhou heard Xie Chengze's cry near the plastic film. He put his hand on where Xie Chengze's hand is located, the two palms face each other through the plastic film.

"Yanzhou, Yanzhou!" Xie Chengze happily called Lu Yanzhou several times, pressing his hand hard, sticking tightly to Lu Yanzhou's hand. His whole body is also lying on the 'wall', making the whole wall protrude toward Lu Yanzhou. His face was also very close to Lu Yanzhou.

Although there is a plastic film between them, this is the first time that Lu Yanzhou was so close to Xie Chengze's face. He subconsciously took a step back.

The person in front of him is just a fragment of Xie Chengze's soul but he still looks exactly like Xie Chengze. Xie Chengze's beautiful face was less than 20 centimeters away from him, he subconsciously panicked.

Xie Chengze doesn't like physical contact so he never dared to get too close to Xie Chengze before.

After Lu Yanzhou retreated, he saw a flash of loss in the eyes of the young man opposite him. Xie Chengze lowered his eyelids, slowly retreated: "Sorry."

Lu Yanzhou was stunned — Why did Xie Chengze apologize?

Lu Yanzhou suddenly thought about it. In the original owner's memory, the original owner interacted with Xie Chengze when Lu Qiqi gave him money when he was a child. Later on, he just sat beside Xie Chengze to talk.

Not only that, except for the original owner, no one else in the family would interact with Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze's father seems to be very concerned about Xie Chengze but he actually rarely goes upstairs to see him. Lu Qiqi, his stepmother, was trying to please Xie Chengze at the beginning but later on when she had a son, she threw Xie Chengze aside.

What about the servants at home? They were all found by Lu Qiqi. They won't neglect Xie Chengze but they also don't care.

Day after day, year after year, Xie Chengze has been alone in his glass cage.