Ghost-faced Boss 19

As soon as Lu Yanzhou hugged Xie Chengze, he found that Xie Chengze's body was cold. He felt a little distressed: "It's such a cold day, why don't you go to bed and lie down to be warmer."

Xie Chengze frowned and looked at Lu Yanzhou.

He was too familiar with Lu Yanzhou. Although Lu Yanzhou had made a disguise, he could still recognize him at a glance, so...the person in front of him was not someone else in disguise.

They have been exposed, so his former identity can no longer be used.

He is no longer the section chief of the Inspection Department, and he has nothing but troubles. Why does Lu Yanzhou still look at him with such loving eyes?

Could it be that he was dreaming?

"Let's go eat something then go to sleep." Lu Yanzhou stuffed a piece of pastry that he got from someone not long ago into Xie Chengze's hand, and dragged Xie Chengze upstairs.

He arranged identities for himself and Xie Chengze that could withstand the investigation.

This house has been around for some years, it belonged to the Wang family, a wealthy family in Chongcheng.

Xie Chengze's current identity is the young master of the Wang family, who studied painting and doesn't like to go out, and he is the bodyguard and housekeeper responsible for taking care of the young master.

In order to ensure that there were no mistakes, he would come here from time to time in the past year or so, and then used a disguise to chat with the neighbors, and complained that his young master didn't like to go out.

In fact, he wanted Xie Chengze to participate in the whole arrangement, but when he discussed it with Xie Chengze, Xie Chengze always brought the topic to the bed and pulled him to the bed...

He couldn't bear the seduction, and always went to bed with him, so the two of them didn't have a deep discussion.

Xie Chengze held the pastry wrapped in waxed paper in one hand, and was led by Lu Yanzhou in the other hand. He was a little confused about the current situation, and carefully observed the surrounding environment.

This house is quite big, well-furnished inside and full of life. There are many sketches in the house. For example, next to the stairs, there is a sketch portrait about one meter high, which is a portrait of a young man in his twenties.

That young man is very handsome, completely different from him, if he can have such a look...

"I draw well, right?" Lu Yanzhou asked with some complacency. In his previous life, in order to be able to draw good weapon design, he specially learn sketching.

He doesn't have much talent in art, such as painting. If asked him to experience the artistic conception of a certain painting, he can't feel it. However, because of his good memory, he has no problem drawing what he likes!

Since he had nothing to do in his old age in the previous life, he learned a little bit of traditional chinese realistic painting...He can draw traditional chinese painting really well. When painting cats, he even had the patience to draw fur one by one, and finally he drew a realistic cat, but he can't draw some freehand ones. According to others' evaluation, his paintings are brimming with unimaginative skills.

However, he is already very satisfied.

Let's just say that the sketch he drew in front of him according to the appearance of Xie Chengze in his memory is 100% like the current Xie Chengze.

There are several such paintings in the house.

"You drew this?" Xie Chengze asked with a frown.

"Yes." Lu Yanzhou looked at Xie Chengze.