Chubby Director 1

After Lu Yanzhou and Xie Chengze stabilized C City's security base, they went to many places together and helped many security bases.

This made Xie Chengze's space full of zombies all year round, and made Xie Chengze's reputation as a zombie killer spread in many security bases.

Of course, Lu Yanzhou is also famous. After all, every time there are too many zombies in Xie Chengze's space, he will ask Lu Yanzhou to dig a large pit, and then dump those squashed zombies into it...After that, Lu Yanzhou will use earth spike to kill those battered zombies and then they are all smashed rotten...

Although this is a very pleasing scene, it also makes the onlookers shiver.

As time went by, the zombies were slowly wiped out, and humans began to multiply again...When Lu Yanzhou left this world, he used his merits to repair the small world that was on the verge of collapse and also helped it escape from Black Tortoise's control.

With Xie Chengze's soul fragments, he entered the next small world.

The last small world was the apocalypse. Although Lu Yanzhou and Xie Chengze had much better living conditions than ordinary people because of their strong abilities, they never enjoyed it much.

Even in their later years, though they have become respected by everyone, they have no chance to live a luxurious life.

However, this world...

When Lu Yanzhou opened his eyes, he found himself lying in a luxurious room. At the same time, the memory of the original owner appeared in his mind.

Yachts, private jets, luxury cars, famous watches...The original owner has never lacked money since he was born. His life is extremely luxurious.

The original owner was the youngest son of a foreign-chinese descent tycoon.

The grandfather of the original owner suffered a lot when he was young, he worked very hard and finally earned a large fortune. The original owner's father also has a very precise vision. He not only managed the company handed down by his elders well, but also invested in many emerging industries, earning a lot of money.

When he was almost sixty years old, his wealth ranked among the top ten in the world, and the original owner was the youngest son born to him by his wife in her forties at that time.

Father Lu's family was actually very poor when he was young, so he devoted himself to his career and he got married relatively late.

After marriage, his wife gave birth to two sons and two daughters successively within ten years but he didn't have much time to take care of them.

It wasn't until the original owner was born that father Lu was free. At that time, among the children in front of him, the youngest was already in middle school. Even if he wants to get close to them, father Lu couldn't get close anymore, so he placed all his fatherly love on the original owner.

It was said that the eldest grandson and the youngest son are the lifeblood of an old man...Father Lu had his youngest son at the age of holding a grandson, so he really wanted to spoil the original owner to heaven.

The original owner had everything he wanted since he was a child. So, thinking that it was too easy to get all kinds of things, he started thinking that life is meaningless.

Well, this problem is not limited to the original owner alone. Many of the rich second generations around the original owner have this problem. Some of them will do some very dangerous things to find excitement.

However, the original owner is different from them.

The original owner grew up too well protected. If a little skin on his hand peels off, a bunch of hired doctors will surround him, so even though he was obviously tall and imposing, his body was very delicate and tender. He never suffered from anything and he never touch those dangerous things..