Doomsday Dual Personality 4

Although Xie Chengze is gone, Lu Yanzhou believes that he will definitely come back.

The original initiative hit him, but he still came back!

Maybe...Xie Chengze just got up early and wanted to go back and get something?

Because of this thought, Lu Yanzhou waited in the room for a long time. He asked others to buy breakfast and bought two servings. He thought that when Xie Chengze came, he would be able to eat with Xie Chengze.

However, Xie Chengze never came back.

Lu Yanzhou had already said yesterday that he was going to build a house for people today, so he had to go. In the end, he could only put all the sweets and breakfast on the table, and then brought his subordinates to the park.

He has many subordinates, but he brought only seven people this time. After all, many people's abilities are not suitable for building a house, and his subordinates still have other tasks to do.

After arriving at the place, Lu Yanzhou first leveled and compacted a piece of land with his ability, and then asked fire-type ability users to roast the land with fire until the ground was dry and hard.

Then, Lu Yanzhou will condense the hardest earth wall and use his ability to make the earth wall and the ground perfectly connected.

"Captain, it's just building a resettlement house, there's no need to be so careful, right?" asked an earth-type ability user working with Lu Yanzhou.

Lu Yanzhou answered: "Using more abilities will make you stronger, try to use them as much as possible!"

Using one ability will indeed make them become stronger. The earth-type ability user stopped talking and started to get busy.

Using their ability to build a house is really fast. Lu Yanzhou found that the house built by compacting the soil is still very strong.

Besides, many places in ancient times originally rammed soil to make walls.

During the building process, Lu Yanzhou also discovered that his ability was better than the original owner.

This should be related to mental force.

Although he has suppressed his strength, his own soul is much stronger than ordinary people in the small world, so he has better control over his ability.

The houses that Lu Yanzhou built were bungalows; these houses still look unattractive.

Nowadays, the house rent in the security base is very expensive. If Lu Yanzhou really builds good houses for these people, other ordinary people who rent houses will certainly have opinions.

However, although the house looked small and dilapidated, the walls were compacted and baked with fire, so it was comfortable to live in.

There are thousands of people living in this park, so there are a lot of houses to be built.

Faced with this situation, it's natural to save effort. Therefore, all the houses are facing east or west and are next to each other. Like this, the middle house's left and right walls are shared with the left and right houses, and the back wall is shared with the back houses, so that it was built faster.

In the morning, Lu Yanzhou led his men to build hundreds of ten-square-meter houses.

Most of the ordinary people living in the park have no jobs, and many of them are elderly. They watched Lu Yanzhou and others build the house with their own eyes. They also went into the house to take a closer look.

"The wall is really thick."

"With such a thick wall, it's warm in winter and cool in summer, the sound insulation is also good."