Jiu Qiansui 20

In the capital city, the sun slowly rose as dawn approached.

DaYan's morning court is about to begin.

DaYan morning court starts after dawn, even in winter, it's after dawn.

However, when the emperor was still alive, he barely went to morning court because he couldn't get up. He would only go to morning court on certain important occasions.

On the contrary, now, after Xie Chengze killed the emperor, he asked the officials to come to court on time.

In the capital, a certain low-ranking official who had already taken refuge with Xie Chengze was putting on his official uniform and preparing to enter the palace.

The official's son couldn't help but said: "Father, are you really going to morning court? Bow to that eunuch?"

The little official's movements stopped, his expression changed again and again, then he finally sighed: "Lord Qiansui is cruel and ruthless, I didn't do this just for my sake but for you as well."

This little official is one of Xie Chengze people and has been trying to please Xie Chengze before.

However, he did this not because he was really convinced by a eunuch, but because he had no other way to go.

He was born in a poor family. Faced with the promotion channels monopolized by the gentry, he had no choice but to find another way to climb up. At that time, he had no choice, so he chose Xie Chengze.

However, at that time, he thought that Xie Chengze represented the imperial family. Rather than choosing Xie Chengze, he should say he chose the imperial family.

Who would have thought that five days ago, Xie Chengze would kill the imperial family without any warning?

When he heard the news, he almost broke his teeth and couldn't relax for several days.

He admitted that after working with Xie Chengze, he changed his mind about Xie Chengze, an eunuch.

Compared to those influential families who only care about their own family, Xie Chengze really does things for the people sincerely.

In the past few years, he had killed many officials. The family felt that he did this because the eunuchs wanted to expand his power, but he knew very well that those officials really deserved to be killed!

However, those families determined that all the charges were fabricated by Xie Chengze, and they hold the power of speech, so Xie Chengze can do nothing about it.

Just like now, he knows that Xie Chengze killed the emperor because the emperor went too far, but others don't know!

No one in the world knows!

Xie Chengze, a eunuch, actually killed the emperor. This was treason and an unforgivable crime.

Thus, as a member of the eunuch party, he will probably be infamous for thousands of years.

In the future...as a regicide eunuch, he wouldn't end well.

The little official was so upset that he wanted to kneel down and cry bitterly.

He did not want to surrender to a eunuch, he even wanted to commit suicide to save his reputation.

However, thinking about Xie Chengze's past methods and looking at his family, this low-ranking official still went to morning court trembling with fear and feeling unwell.

The officials who had already taken refuge with Xie Chengze were like this. Those officials who had no dealings with Xie Chengze were even more unlikely to go to court obediently as Xie Chengze asked.