The Crown Prince With A Heart Condition 11

"Your highness, although the daoist boy changed his attire, I still recognized him. I happened to see him sneak into Lu Rong's room at that time. I observed Lu Rong later and saw that there was no difference after she returned to the room. It was obvious that she knew that daoist boy...That daoist boy should be on Lu Yanzhou's side."

After Zhou Xueya finished his report, his body was covered in sweat.

He has discovered something amazing!

The entire Lu family was wiped out by the current emperor. Under such circumstances, the Lu family could still arrange for a daoist boy to sneak into the palace...It's impossible for the Lu family to want to help his majesty become an immortal, right?

After thinking about it, there is only one possibility, and that is that the Lu family wants to...kill the emperor.

The education Zhou Xueya received since he was a child made him feel scared just by guessing this possibility.

However, Xie Chengze was still calm.

Lu Yanzhou has already recruited troops at the border, so what is killing the emperor?

Thinking of this, Xie Chengze asked Zhou Xueya some details related to that daoist boy.

Zhou Xueya said everything one by one, and seeing Xie Chengze's calmness from beginning to end, he couldn't help but wonder—is he making too much fuss?

Also, why doesn't his highness take such a big matter seriously? If something happens to his majesty...

Wait, his majesty has been bloodletting his highness, so it seems that if something really does happen to his majesty, it's not really a bad thing?

Zhou Xueya was very confused, he finally couldn't help asking: "Your highness, should we arrest that daoist boy? If he stays with his majesty, something may happen."

Xie Chengze said: "Emperor father doesn't like us meddling in his affairs."

What Xie Chengze meant was that he didn't want to bother about this matter anymore...Zhou Xueya actually didn't care much about the life and death of the emperor, after all, he had bought virgin boys and girls into the palace in recent years, and he haven't seen any of those people coming out of the palace.

However, Zhou Xueya's defense against Lu Yanzhou at this moment has reached the peak: "Your highness, we can ignore his majesty's affairs, but Lu Yanzhou...Your highness, you can no longer keep him in the East Palace."

This Lu Yanzhou is a poisonous snake!

According to Zhou Xueya's thinking, they should act first, kill Lu Yanzhou, and then search Jingning Temple.

Xie Chengze said: "Come here and check my pulse."

Xie Chengze knew that he was able to comfort Zhou Xueya before, but this time it was difficult for Zhou Xueya to ignore Lu Yanzhou with just a few words.

Although Lu Yanzhou has means and skills, the Lu family is gone.

As for the Lu family army and those who have been favored by the Lu family, they didn't make any waves seventeen years ago, let alone now.

What Lu Yanzhou wants to accomplish is many times more difficult than he, who is the crown prince, could do.

Don't think that Zhou Xueya is just his subordinate...Zhou Xueya is an official in the court, and the Zhou family also has a title granted. It couldn't be easier for him to deal with Lu Yanzhou.

Let's just talk about Jingning Temple, he can find some random people to check it.

The border gate is even simpler, if he sent someone to capture Lu Yanzhou's two brother-in-laws, those people at the border gate are nothing to be afraid of.