Chubby Director 16

Xie Chengze looked at the news on the Internet and felt chills.

Because of Lu Yanzhou's words, when they were on the set, he never got too close to Lu Yanzhou in front of others. In order to avoid showing anything, he would also deliberately keep a cold face when facing Lu Yanzhou.

However, after the film crew finished, they couldn't meet every day. He was a little worried that Lu Yanzhou would leave him, and he was also jealous...Sometimes, he just couldn't restrain himself and wanted to be intimate with Lu Yanzhou.

Among them is a kiss photo. When he sent Lu Yanzhou out of his house, he took the initiative to kiss Lu Yanzhou.

At that time, he told Lu Yanzhou that they would not be photographed, but they were photographed!

Xie Chengze knew long ago that since those people dared to say that he had an affair with Lu Yanzhou on the internet, they must be evidence. However, he did not expect the evidence to be so solid that he could not even deny it.

Now in this situation...as an actor doing unspoken rules with a director, his reputation will definitely deteriorate.

He is the director after all, so the capital will protect him for the movie's investment.

He still has contacts, as long as he uses it well, he can say that he was seduced by Lu Yanzhou to do this kind of thing, and then apologize...This won't be a big stain for him then.

He was single after all.

But what about Lu Yanzhou?

All of Lu Yanzhou's past scandals were dug out, and even the matter of having two gold masters even appear...This is already difficult to deal with. Now, if Lu Yanzhou's gold master sees the photo of him kissing Lu Yanzhou, maybe they will give up on Lu Yanzhou, or even block Lu Yanzhou in turn.

How will Lu Yanzhou proceed in the future? Can he still pursue his dream in the entertainment industry?

This incident cut off Lu Yanzhou's future, will Lu Yanzhou hate him?

If Lu Yanzhou hated him, would he still be willing to be with him again?

"I'll go talk to Yanzhou and comfort him." Mother Xie said at this moment.

Father Xie looked at Xie Chengze: "AZe, in this situation, are you going to make your relationship public? Will this cause trouble for little Lu? You are too careless!"

Looking at the photo, it was clear that Xie Chengze went to kiss Lu Yanzhou. Father Xie felt that his son was too careless being so close to Lu Yanzhou outside.

Xie Chengze didn't know what to say. He wanted to call Lu Yanzhou, but he was a little scared, so he simply sent a message to Lu Yanzhou: "If you need me to do anything, you can tell me, I will fully cooperate."

He could tell people that he unilaterally liked Lu Yanzhou, and that time he was the one who took advantage of Lu Yanzhou's defenselessness to kiss Lu Yanzhou.

If he takes the blame, Lu Yanzhou should have less troubles?

The more Xie Chengze thought about it, the more his headache became.

At this time, more and more people started attacking him online.

Luo Junzhuo had spent so much money, Lu Yanzhou wasn't the only one he wanted to deal with.

From Luo Junzhuo's point of view, Lu Yanzhou is a newcomer, so the previous scandals have already ruined him forever.

But Xie Chengze is different. Without adding more aggressive information, there is no way to pull Xie Chengze off the horse.

These years, inside and outside the circle, as long as Luo Junzhuo's black fans mentioned Luo Junzhuo, they would say that he pushed himself to Xie Chengze but was rejected. If one were to ask who Luo Junzhuo hated the most...that person was definitely Xie Chengze.