The President In The Cage 10

"My grandfather gave me the computer, I really like it." Xie Chengze explained seeing that Lu Yanzhou was looking at his bedroom and didn't speak.

He didn't want Lu Yanzhou to know about his good computer skills for the time being, but these two computers...Don't look at these two computers as ordinary, in fact, the configuration is very good.

He also spent a lot of money to have the housekeeper find it for him.

"Mm." Lu Yanzhou smiled at him and helped move it.

The two desktops were a bit heavy, but Lu Yanzhou didn't think much about it. He just thought that Xie Chengze was nostalgic.

He's afraid that people rarely give him anything, so when someone gives him something, he wants to take it all.

Besides, if he has a computer, Xie Chengze can use the computer to watch movies or something, he can also learn to type.

Lu Yanzhou looked at Xie Chengze, who was very similar to Sandy the squirrel in SpongeBob SquarePants, and asked him, "Can you type?"

Xie Chengze answered, "I can!"

Lu Yanzhou smiles: "My Aze is really amazing!"

Xie Chengze: "..."

They only packed up for an hour in total. An hour later, they left Xie's house with his belongings.

The Zhang family's villa is not far away. This villa area is smaller than the Xie family's, but the garden is larger than the Xie family's.

This villa is quite old, so there was no underground garage when it was built. Lu Yanzhou parked the car in the parking space next to the garden, then went to open the door for Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze, who carries a 'big head', clumsily got out of the car and looked around curiously.

"Little young master!" Old lady Wang came out of the room and choked when she saw Xie Chengze, "Oh my little young master, I didn't expect that I would be able to see you in this life."

Xie Chengze was stunned before calling out, "Grandma Wang."

Old lady Wang, whose gray hair was permed and curled, was very moved: "little young master still remembers me! Come in, little young master, it's cold outside."

Xie Chengze's equipment was airtight, he was also in the car all the way, so he wasn't cold but he still entered the house quickly.

Old lady Wang kept revolving around Xie Chengze. It's a pity, she cannot do anything. She can only talk about things from the past: "Little young master, you haven't been here for such a long time. I remember the last time you came here, you were almost as tall as me! However, this place now is the same as before with no difference..."

Xie Chengze kept silent and went up to the third floor.

The sterile room here has been sterilized several times. Now Xie Chengze can go in and sterilize it a few more times. After ensuring absolute safety, Xie Chengze can take off the suit.

After entering the sterile room, Xie Chengze looked at Lu Yanzhou pitifully.

Before, when the two talked through the sterile room, they had to raise their voice louder than usual. Now they have a protective suit and the machine is running...Now when Lu Yanzhou talks to Xie Chengze, it's more like shouting.

However, now there are so many people, it's not very good to talk. Lu Yanzhou sat down next to the sterile room, then took a tablet, and with Xie Chengze, they watched the cat and mouse.

Tom couldn't catch Jerry...Xie Chengze hadn't seen this before, his eyes narrowed with laughter.

At the same time, Xie Yuan brought Lu Qiqi and Xie Chengyun home.