Orphan In Wheelchair 4

Lu Yanzhou was in a hurry to take his quilt to cover Xie Chengze, so he didn't say much to the educated youths.

He picked up his quilt and left: "I still have to take care of Xie Chengze over there, so I'll go there first."

"Okay." The educated youths nodded one after another.

Seeing Lu Yanzhou disappear from their sight, everyone started discussing: "If Lu Yanzhou is going to live with Xie Chengze, let's help him move later."

"Xie Chengze has encountered such a thing, should we go and see him?"

"I'm going. He's also quite unlucky. How many eggs shall we send him?"

...

Lianfeng Village is located on a plain, without natural resources such as mountains and forests, but there are many fertile lands that can grow food, so the life of the villagers is not bad.

If it weren't for this, Lu Yanzhou's parents would not have sent their two sons here in this countryside.

It is impossible for the educated youth here to eat and drink well, but it is still possible to fill their stomachs and occasionally eat an egg — they raise chickens per person.

Now that something like this happened to someone in the village, everyone decided to collect a few eggs and send them over.

There was also the village chief who was going to see Xie Chengze and give him something by the way.

The village couldn't afford Xie Chengze's medical treatment, so the village chief thought about taking a hen from the village to Xie Chengze later as a condolence from the village.

Then give Lu Yanzhou another hen, and treat it as Lu Yanzhou's reward for taking care of Xie Chengze.

Thinking of this, the village head felt a little guilty.

He was afraid that Lu Yanzhou would go back on his word, so when he returned to the village yesterday, he told everyone about Lu Yanzhou's willingness to take care of Xie Chengze.

When the educated youths and the village chief were thinking about going to see Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou had already replaced all of Xie Chengze's bedding, and replaced his own bedding with Xie Chengze's.

Xie Chengze was a little dazed: "What if I dirty your bedding?"

"If it's dirty, it's dirty, I'll watch over you. I'll definitely get you the chamber pot in time." Lu Yanzhou acted calmly, which reassured Xie Chengze a lot.

Xie Chengze couldn't help asking, "Why are you so nice to me?"

Lu Yanzhou opened his mouth and said, "I like you."

Xie Chengze covered his head with a quilt. Lu Yanzhou smiled and began to remove Xie Chengze's quilt.

Rural people really don't mind it. After the children in their family wet the bed, they basically use it after drying it in the sun.

This is something people can't do anything about, most people do not have extra bedding.

But Lu Yanzhou didn't plan to just dry it out, he planned to remove Xie Chengze's quilt cover and wash it clean, and then find someone to change the cotton inside again — this quilt is too hard, how can it be used as a blanket?

Ordinary families, with several family members, can always save some money to make some clothes throughout the year. Their village can raise silkworms to grow cotton, so they can get cocoons and cotton to make new cotton clothes and quilts.

But Xie Chengze has nothing. In the past few years, he has been wearing the old clothes left by his parents and used the old quilts left by his parents. Now more than ten years have passed, these are all worn out!