Chapter 15

Mauli and Ishaan goes through their room while maa and Dida keeps any eye out to see whether they return back .

Ishaan starts going through files and sees something shocking .Mauli who happen to see his reaction asks him what's wrongs. Ishaan gives her the documents of house and a paper with shocking details. Mauli panics and runs out of the room to maa and Dida.

"Maa look at this , I can't believe they will stopp to this level.What are they even thinking maa"

"What happened beta , tell us clearly " asks Dida

Mauli gives the house documents to them along with the paper present within it .

"Maa this is the house documents that I was searching for , they stole somehow and look at this paper , they have written of list things they are gonna do "

"How ?How did they get the documents and what about the paper ,what are they gonna do ?" Maa questions her."tell properly beta, don't be scared just tell what is there in that paper"

"Maa look first they need to enter this house and live with us ,second befriend me and cancel the wedding ,thrid we should accept their relationship and fourth maa ,I won't let it happen no matter what" mauli starts to cry

"Radhika take the paper from and see the rest of it " Dida tells

Radhika takes the paper from her and reads out loud.

"Make misti mine and kunal's daughter"
Mauli starts crying harder ."Dida look at them , they want to steal misti frome ,what do I do  , I can't ...I can't live without her.Ishaan do something please I am scared ,what if they really take her ."

Everyone tries to console mauli but Mauli is scared of losing her daughter and losing this family ,she doesn't want to go through the same pain she experienced ,but this time it's much greater.

"You will never lose anything to them Mauli"  a voice is heard

Everyone turns towards the voice and gets shocked to see them.

"Rajeev ?"

"Yes Mauli , it's me "