Chapter 2

Mauli is happy. After six years she could forget them. She has a mother, dida, daughter and most importantly a person whom she could trust and love.ishaan taught her how to love again. She is happy. So is her family.

Maulis pov:

"Maa, dida" I called them. They were my strength. They remained strong even though their only heir left them for the other woman. They were so happy when I told them I am moving on in my life. They were glad that I found ishaan.he instantly become their son and grandson.

"Mauli shall we go beta"maa asked me.

I just nodded my head.We all started our journey.maa wanted to go madir.

At temple:

After praying, we all sat in one place.

"Mauli beta"dida called me

"haa dida.do u need something"

"yes I do. Can u fulfill my one wish "she asked.i wonder what it is.she never asked me anything till the date.

"haa dida bolo"

"beta I want u to marry ishaan.since u both are engaged I wish u both get married in next month want our family to be complete.i have checked dates with pandit and I found one in next month.so will u get married next month beta"

I wasn't shocked with her wish.i knew I have to get married to ishaan, it has to happen one day.i know he loves me as I love him too.mishti is already happy to be is his daughter.maa and dida are happy. He became a son and grandson to them.

"I am ready dida. So u can fix the wedding date "I told her with smile on my face.

I knew that I took right decision.

Everyone is happy.mishti started dancing as she was so happy. Everyone started laughing.mishti is very mature for her age, when maa and dida told her about kunal.she understood and never questioned me about it. She is happy that she found a father who wouldn't leave her and me to some other woman.After discussing, maa along with dida and mishti went to buy something in nearby shop. Ishaan stayed back with me.i knew he wanted ask me some questions. 

"mauli"

"yes ishaan"

"are u sure that ur ready to get married to me" ishaan asked.

"yes ishaan. I am sure to get married to u.i am happy with u.mishti wants only u to be her father.maa and dida took u as their son and grandson. And mostly importantly I love you.u taught me how to love.u stayed by me.i also want to give u happiness.and I know ur happiness is marrying me and making our family complete.i don't think I can survive without u.i am clear with my decision ishaan"I replied cupping his face.

"I love u so much mauli. Thank u for trusting me .I will never let u or our family down"

"I love u too ishaan"

Note:

In thisstory, mishti knows about kunal and nandini as do ishaan. Mishti hates themboth.i am introducing one more character in this story. Sry if there are any mistake