Chapter 7

Kunal and nandini shifted to mauli's house. they planned to win everyone's heart back. "kunal I am so happy that we are with our family just one thing is missing their acceptance of me as their daughter in law and as best friend . I will gain their trust and love this time."

"yes nandini this time my mom and dida will forgive me and even mauli too. But did u observe that there is some man and little girl staying at our house. I guess we have to find about them"

"yes even I have observed maa and dida are very close to that man and that little girl. Mauli treats her as if she her own daughter. I guess that little girl is mauli and that man's daughter"

"don't come conclusions nandini. I will find that myself"

Kunal couldn't digest that fact that mauli moved on and found someone else. The other hand nandini was happy the mauli moved and couldn't trouble kunal to go back to her.

The next day they shifted all their belongings. Mauli was wondering why would they come back to this house after what all happened. Suddenly someone hugged her. Starlted by the touch she turns to find Ishaan and hugs him more closer.

"Ishaan"."Baby y are thinking so muvh about them.they don't deserve ur thoughts. Remember this time ur not alone. I will stay by u and evem our daughter"

"I love u so much"

"I love u too and now stop worrying and show them that their presence wont affect u anymore"

Mauli smiled at Ishaan. The other side Radhika preparing halwa(sweet dish) for mishti since she was asking. Nandini came over there and sees radhika preparing halwa ,she thinks that dish is for them since they came home after so many years. She smiles heartfully and goes from there.

Everybody assembles near the dining table for breakfast. Radhika serves the dishes to everyone.just then kunal and nandini comes over there. Kunal happily goes and sit next to dida and nandini next to mauli and waits for the food to be served.

"maa serve me too it has been so long I ate food u prepared" kunal tells her.

"kunal just wait maa prepared halwa to us. I know she is happy to see us here"

Radhika doesn't move from her place.

"maa .."

"just shut up .how many times should I tell u don't to call me maa. Ur not my son and nor that woman is my daughter in law. And I didn't prepare any food for u and coming to halwa I prepared it for someone else who is heart of this family so go eat something else."

"but maa I saw..." nandini begins to tell only to be cut off by mauli.

"look ma told that ur not her daughter in law nor someone we know so stop calling maa and this food is not prepared for u so go and cook for urself"

"mauli how can u..." nandini begins only to hear unexcepted thing from an unexcepted person.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thank u so much for all the readers. I am so happy that this story is viewd by 1.4K readers. thank u so much. please do vote and comment ur  views.