Chapter 6

The next day:

Kunal and Nandini kept thinking about what had happened the previous day.

"Kunal what we do. We cant stay without our family. I mean I agree we have hurt them but how long they will behave with us like this. I just cant live like this Kunal. I always wanted a child but that didn't happen at all. I thought I can forget the pain from the love and care that ur family will give and I thought Mauli would take care of me. but they don't care about my pain nor my feelings. Y should I be the one to face this . I just cant .."

"Nandini u don't worry I know what to do. This time they cant tell no to me or u. u wil be their daughter in law. U don't worry. No matter what I am with u. I love u so stop crying."

Mauli's pov:

I don't understand how could they think that whatever they have done is not a mistake. How can they be so immature. This time I will not let them break me or my family. Not anymore. i should forget about them and live my own life but will not spare them if they mess with me again.

I have to tell maa that I am taking break till my marriage with Ishaan. I just want to spend time with him and daughter for few days.

"maa i thought that I will be staying at home, spending time with u guys till my marriage. I just want to be surrounded by u guys. And I need some peaceful mind." Maa was happy with the decision I made so was mishti. Well little did I know that this happiness is short-live.

Authors pov:

That afternoon Mauli and her family was happy. Ishaan and Mauli were planning for their wedding. Maa, dida and mishti were busy playing. At that time, the doorbell rings.

Mauli opens the door to find a lawyer and a police officer.

"any problem sir" Mauli asked. "mam we have to speak to u. " they replied. Everyone gathered in living room looking worried.

"can u tell us what brought u here?" radhika asked them.

"us" came the reply from the unexcepted persons. Kunal and Nandini.

"what do u mean? And how dare u to step inside my house. just get out " radhika told them.

"no madam u cant send them out" the police officer stated. "as per the law this house belongs to u as well as ur son"

"he is not my son. And will never be" replied radhika.

"I mean Mr.Kunal. so they have filed a case about this house. they are going to stay here until the case is solved."

"what do u mean? This house is not by his name. I brought this house and this is mine. I can show u the documents. Mauli beta go get the documents"

Mauli goes to bring the documents only to find the documents missing, she returns empty handed.

"mam u have no proof this house belongs only to u. so as per the case that Mr.Kunal has put forward . u have to stay with them or can move out and let the court decide or u can dicuss with them and let us know the decision within twenty days or the court takes the decision after u submit ur proof."

"there is nothing to discuss with them. We are not moving out of this house. we will stay here. We will submit the correct documents to the court on time. " Mauli told the lawyer and police officer. Kunal and Nandini were shocked that Mauli agreed to stay back in this house. they were wrong about her. They thought she would just leave this house and they could just ask maa and dida to stay back as they don't have a palce to go.

"I will not let this property belong to some dirty person" radhika replied eyeing Nandini and Kunal." As my daughter told we will stay here and we will win this case"

Mauli's pov:

Not this time Kunal and Nandini. I will show u what will happen to ur guys if u mess with me and family. Ur bad time just started. Be ready to face. These twenty days I will show u the pain which I have under gone.

Radhika's pov:

I wil show the hell in these twenty days for both of u. u will know the mistake u have done. I will not let u disturb Mauli's life once again. Nandini i know what kind of woman ur . i will show ur place.