Chapter 4

Mauli's pov:

After we entered our house,maa hugged me tightly."mauli beta u don't have to worry about them. if they are gonna try to hurt u again remember they have to go through me first.dont forget that ur maa is here.u have ur biggest strength ur family" I knew whatever she was telling me was absolutely true.

"we here mauli.forget about them"dida told me.ishaan and mishti joined the family hug.

This time I am not gonna let them break me.

No one's pov:

Kunal and nandini were still in state of shock.they always excepted that their family would accept them,mauli would forgive them but even after six years they are still the same.

"kunalji how could mauli speak to me like that,she acted as if I am stranger to her.even maa supported her.i agree they are angry but maa I thought she always missed u so she would welcome us with open arms but now its all opposite..its all my fault" telling this nandini started shivering obviously crying.Kunal hugged her and told "don't worry it was not our mistake so u don't worry. We just loved each other.i know my mom she will forgive me we will get back together with our family "

"I hope so kunalji"

The next day:

Mauli got ready and was going to her hospital.maa and dida gave her blessing.she hugged her daughter and ishaan.whenshe was about to get into her car.

"mauli"someone called her.

Mauli turned towards the voice and saw the person she didn't want to meet again.mauli turned to towards her car but the woman stopped her.

"mauli just listen to me once please" nandini asked her.

Mauli knew that she isn't that weak that she cant face the woman who betrayed her.so mauli stood there to listen to her pleas.

"mauli I know ur angry but u should forgive us.it wasn't wrong to fall love with somebody, we just fell in love we didn't want to hurt u. kunalji wanted ur love and attention which u failed to give him ur so busy with other tings that's y he fell love with me, even I couldn't help but fall love with him.we wanted to tell u but u found us before we could tell u. we are sorry.but pls...I want u in my life I just cant imagine without u mauli pls pls" telling this nandini started to cry.

"first of all I don't know who the hell are but since u spoke all this let me clarify u that I WILL NEVER FORGIVE U BOTH.WHATEVER U HAVE DONE WAS PURE BETRAYAL THAT NO ONE WOULD DO.SINCE U SPOKE ABOUT UR LOVE.LET ME TELL U FALLING IN LOVE IS NOT A CRIME BUT FALLING LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN IS A CRIME AND THAT TOO WITH A BEST FRIEND HUSBAND AND MOREOVER IF U REMEMBER WE ARE ALWAYS SISTERS SO U LITERALLY FELL LOVE WITH UR BROTHER IN LAW WHICH IS BIGGEST SIN. UR A JUST A MISTRESS WHO IS MARRIED TO HIM NOW BUT LET ME TELL U THAT EVEN IF U HAVE MARRIED HIM U WOULDN'T GET THE RESPECT OF WIFE IN SOCIETY.AND DON'T DARE TO SPEAK ABOUT ME I HAVE BEEN A PERFECT WIFE ALL TIME AND U DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT NOR ABOUT ME.ITS U BOTH WHO ARE SHAMELESS THAT U BOTH BETRAYED ME .AND WHO KNEW THAT U BOTH SLEPT BEHIND MY BACK.AND IF U THINK OF GETTING BACK WITH ME THEN ITS ONLY UR DREAM WHICH WILL NEVER BE TRUE"

Listening to this nandini started sobbing and shivering but this was all notice by kunal,he just ran towards nandini and hugged sideways to clam her.

" mauli are u mad how could u speak to her like that .remeber she is my wife now" kunal said.

"who the hell are u to speak to me like that. Remember I am not the who spoke to her first and let me remind u she was a mistress and then wife don't forget that because that fact wont change and by the way truth is always bitter Mr. Kunal"

"how dare u.."

"just shut up." Kunal was interrupted by someone whom he didn't except..