Chapter 3

Everyone returned back home but their happiness didn't last. They were about to enter they saw the unexpected person...everyone was shocked to see them back....

Mauli's pov:

They are back..KUNAL AND NANDINI....why are they back after everything, didn't they get enough for what they did, they gave enough pain to everyone well now nobody cares and worst part is that they are our new neighbours...I looked at ma and dida ,they were equal shocked to see them..

Ma turned towards me and told me..

"u don't have to worry about them..ur my only daughter no one can change that.. I smiled looking at her. This I know that whatever is happen because them they cant break me not again, by now mishti would have understood they were the one who broke my heart and brought me pain..

No one's pov:

Kunal and Nandini were also shocked to see them but they were happy too.kunal was happy to his family and mauli as well. Nandini was also happy as she saw her best friend..Nandini ran towards mauli to hug her but mauli rised her hand and asked her to stop.

"mauli how are u? I missed u so much" nandini said with tears in her eyes.

Mauli felt this as a joke, the woman who destroyed her life still thinks that she can be her best friend.

"do I know u miss?" mauli asked

Nandini was shocked to hear that,she knew what she did was wrong but she thought that her best friend would always forgive her but here she is acting like a stranger.

Nandini started shivering and sobs could be heard.kunal ran towards her and started to clam her.

"mauli whats wrong with u? how could u speak like that to her?"

Before mauli could answer..

"who the hell are u to speak to my daughter like that" maa replied

Kunal was stunned to hear this from his mother.he always wanted to meet them but he didn't except this from his mother.

"maa what...."

"I don't know who are u or this lady next to u nor my family does so stay away from us.if u think it is ok to come near us then u will see my other face.mind it" maa replied him

Kunal and nandini was shook to hear and stood there watching them go inside their house. But kunal and nandini didn't forget to notice a new man and a girl who is about six years. After staying some time in the place, kunal took nandini inside their new house. They had their own questions, little did they know that this time they are one who will learn about pain.