Chapter 10

Kunal who was lost in thought jerks when Nandini touches him.

"What's wrong Kunal. What are u thinking"

"I am thinking about Mauli"

"What? Why would u think about her"

"I am thinking what she told yesterday. I never thought Mauli would be so cold hearted. She was so cheerful and thoughtful. She also thought about others rather than herself how could she change."

Nandini was shocked to listen what Kunal was telling. She never thought he would think about Mauli.

"just thought thinking about her Kunal. Come lets have dinner"

At the dining table

"maa I thought we should go out sometime " Mauli said while serving food.

"u r right mama lets go out please agree everyone"

"It's a good idea lets go" tells Nandini out of nowhere.

"I didn't ask u Mrs.Kunal" tells Mishti. " u are not in part of our family so y bother answering question which is related to u "

"she is our family mishti u can't speak to her like that" Kunal replies to Mishti at a angry voice

"Lower your voice Kunal don't u dare to speak my granddaughter like that and by the way nor u or your wife is part of my family remember that I am telling u again u or your wife is not part of my family." Radhika tells Kunal at stern."I am warning u to stay away from my family"

"maa kunalji did not tell anything wrong why are u angry at him. U are only family is him Mauli was ur daughter in law she can't become ur family just like that and this little girl is not ur granddaughter she wasn't born to kunal ,sheis not his daughter so she was just a ..."

Radhika slaps Nandini "just shut up don't u dare who gives the right to speak to me and about my family like that. u are not worth anybody time. Kunal just fell for your body and nothing else u cant even stand up for yourself and u think u can speak about by granddaughter like that .she is my granddaughter no one in this world will change that especially you two and don't u dare call me maaji from that disgusting mouth of yours and I have only one daughter she is mauli rember that"

"no kunal fell love with me y cant u accept that and no one can change that she was not born to kunal she might be mauli's one night stand who knows she can be ..."

Mauli slaps Nandini and catches her by throat. Kunal comes and frees Nandini from Mauli.

"she is Kunal's daughter. I was pregnant. didn't u know? he didn't believe that. That is his problem. He lost the right to be father and he chose u and I am happy, u know why I didn't want my daughter to have such coward father and nandini u acted as if your are going through some pain since u lost kunal after knowing the truth about my prgenacy but that all was to get kunal back right I am happy he left us for u .FOR U.for a woman who doesn't have any respect ,who back stabbed her best friend ,who slept with her best friend's husband and has no manners,no selfrespect get that so get a life for yourself"

"she is my daughter?"kunal asks mauli with teared eyed "how could u not tell me mauli"

"I told u kunal u didn't believe it and u know what u lost the right to be her father she is now ishaan daughter he apdoted her .he is her real father now don't u dare to touch my daughter"

"she can't be kunal's daughter she can't only I can give kunal a child not u how " with that nandini starts crying and looks at kunal but kunal doesn't look at her he keeps looking at mishti.

"Mishti I am your dad"

"I know that u don't have to be emotional I don't like u and I don't want u to be my father. U chose her over me and my mom its ur fault " tells kunal and runs off to her room. Everyone follows her except Kunal and Nandini.

Note:

I am back. i am so sorry i had gone for a long time. i will be updating whenever i am free. i am so sorry again and please do support lots of love to everyone .