Chapter 11

Kunal couldn't be happier than this moment. He has a daughter. His daughter. He is father. He is finally a dad. But it took six years to know he has a daughter.

"Kunal we finally have a child. After six years, we finally have a daughter. Mishti. Isn't her name so beautiful. She is so beautiful Kunal. She is our child"

"Yes Nandini. We have our daughter. Our wish is finally came true. You are a mother now and I am father. Isn't this happiness? I am so happy Nandini. So happy"

"yeah. I am finally a mother. Isn't the most wonderful news? And ha Kunal we should go to picnic tomorrow with our daughter. That would be great right"

"wow Nandini y didn't I get this idea before. We will definitely go. We should get to know our daughter well "

"But Kunal will Mauli allow us to take our daughter to picnic?"

"she should. Misti is my daughter. She can't take away Mishti from me, I will never allow that"

"My daughter? Kunal she is our daughter. Even though I didn't give birth to her, she is my daughter also"

"Arey baba I am sorry. I told it by mistake. And lets sleep for now. We have to spend time with our daughter remember?"

"right lets go"

The next morning

Mauli was preparing breakfast. Mishti comes to kitchen and hugs her.

"there must be something special today. What is it? Its not even my birthday" Mauli asks her daughter playful.

"why are u asking like that maa. Should it be a special to hug my mother? "

"common baby u know y I am asking that. U know right?"

"fine I always hug papa first. U are just surprised that I hugged u first isn't it?"

"right. My daughter allows hugs me first when she needs something. What is it? Tell me baby"

" can we go out today? We planned isn't it? That Plan failed because of that stupid people."

"mishit u shouldn't speak like that. Even though they are stupid u should tell like that"

"alright I wont but tell shall we go out today? Pretty please."

"Alright baby lets go. Tell everyone to get ready. Okay?"

Mishit runs to the hall and informs everyone about their plan. Everyone agreed and left to pack things. Meanwhile Kunal and Nandini are all packing things for their picnic which they planned for Mishti. After everything is set, they go out to search Mishti but to their surprise none of them are in the house.

"Where did everyone go Kunal" All they find is a empty house.

Author's note:

Hey everyone. It has been so long since I wrote the last chapter. I am so sorry for that. I will try to update as soon as possible.And let me know your views about this chapter.Thank you for all the love and support.