Chapter 12

Everyone came home satisfied with the day spent with a loved ones.as they enter the house they find Kunal and Nandini right in front of them.

"where did u all go" Kunal asked. But everyone ignored him and entered the house and sat in the living room.

"I asked u where did u all go? Cant u answer this question?"

"Maa can u take dadi to her home. I will take Misti to her room" Mauli says and goes to towards the room only to get blocked by Kunal.

"What's your problem Kunal? Why cant you leave as alone?" Radhika questions him

"Where did u go Maa?"

"Why should we tell u? who are u to question us?"

"Maa u cant.. alright I wont ask where did u go but why did u take my daughter with u"

"its our daughter kunal." Nandini tells which shocked everyone.

"What?" Mauli questions

"Yeah if Mishti is Kunal's daughter then she is my daughter also..i will her MO.."

She receives a slap before she completes the sentence.

"She is not your daughter. She is my daughter alone. How dare you that u can call yourself as mother of my daughter. You don't deserve to be a mom especially if its my daughter. She is Mauli and Ishaan's daughter and she will always be not yours. Remember that."

"Kunal look how is she speaking to me. What did I do? I just want to give Mishti a motherly love. Is it my fault ?" (and yeah she starts crying)

"yeah its your fault trying become a mother of a child who isn't yours. Especially after what u did" Radhika responds.

"She is my daughter Mauli. U cant take her away from me"

"She is not your daughter Mr. Kunal. She is my daughter. " Ishaan tells him. " You gave up on this family because of a woman. You never trusted Mauli when she told she is pregnant. You didn't confirm it with you mom or dadi ,you just left as soon as you thought she was lying. You left Mauli, your family to a woman. Its your fault. You lost a chance. You made that decision so stay away. Stay away from me and my family. This is my family now I will not let u destroy it . And you Mrs. Kunal please stop this crocodile tears nobody will pity you because no woman would do that to best friend, a sister or to her own family. And don't bother My Mauli again. You both should get a life. Let's go Mauli and Maa u should also go sleep. Come Mishti lets go "

As everyone leave Mauli stays back.

"This time I won't let you steal my happiness." She tells to Nandini.

"This time I won't let you use me or cheat on me "she tells to Kunal

"and yeah you both deserve each other ."