Consumed 3

Augus slid back down Gwyn's body, sharing a smile with Ash, who then bent down and began mouthing Gwyn's shoulders and back. Gwyn wasn't quite boneless, he was too aroused for that, but he didn't look like someone who wanted to move away from what was happening.

He lubricated his fingers easily, then dispersed some of the extra over his cock, tilting his head back and savouring the heat he evoked in his own body. But he didn't touch himself too much, wanting the heat in Gwyn's body even more. He'd wanted this for some time. Wanted it while Gwyn was tied up, wanted it while he was in pain, wanted it now – on Ash's bed.

He could have made sure Gwyn was more relaxed before he trailed slick fingers between the seam of Gwyn's ass. But he wanted Gwyn to be completely aware of what was happening, he wanted the slight stiffening of his nervousness, the hitches in his breath as Augus rubbed his fleshy perineum with his fingers before sliding back up and skating over his entrance. Back and forth, wondering how it had been for Gwyn the first time, if he'd liked it so much that he wasn't moving away or asking for either of them to move slower.

Gwyn's ring of muscle was tight around the tip of his index finger as Augus twisted his hand and dipped just inside. There he waited, feeling the fluttering uncertainty of Gwyn's body. He bent down and bit Gwyn's hip, and Gwyn whimpered, his hips pressing down firmly into the bed. Augus smirked. Gwyn clearly wanted some kind of friction for his cock.

He could have moved slowly, but instead he waited a few more seconds and then slid his finger deep, to the last knuckle. Gwyn jerked, and Augus watched as Ash licked the back of Gwyn's neck – holding his hair out of the way – then scraped his teeth over Gwyn's skin. He wasn't biting hard – Augus couldn't see indentations, but the two of them together were beginning to drive Gwyn to distraction.

Augus savoured the heat and tension of Gwyn's ass, sliding his finger back and forth. He withdrew and then pushed back in with two, pausing when tension became too tight.

'Careful now,' Augus breathed. 'Relax for me.'

Gwyn made a strangled noise, bucked up into Augus' fingers, then ground forwards. But there was permissible tightness, and then there was this.

Augus dragged the nails of his free hand down Gwyn's side, drawing his attention.

'Breathe out,' Augus commanded. 'Deep breaths, focus on the exhales. Or I'll stop.'

'I- I can't concentrate,' Gwyn wheezed, voice muffled against the mattress.

'You can,' Augus said sternly.

He moved his fingers back a millimetre, just enough for Gwyn to sense it. Then his lips curled up when he felt Gwyn struggling to master his breathing. And there, an incremental relaxation in that tight ring of muscle that Augus took immediate advantage of, thrusting deep and hard and shocking a raw cry out of Gwyn's mouth.

His fingers moved fluidly then, working against the clench and clamp of muscle. He bent over Gwyn's body, digging the fingers of his other hand into Gwyn's shoulder, his own breathing a little less steady now that he was enveloped by all that heat.

Ash shifted, until his warm, wet breath was pushing against Augus' cheek. Until his lips sealed against Augus' mouth and his tongue licked its way in – shallow at first, and then deeper. Ash's lips tasted of the salts on Gwyn's skin, along with silt and something so quintessentially Ash that Augus blinked through a wave of lust-bright dizziness.

Augus' fingers kept moving even as he leaned into the kiss. His heartsong had no problems with any of what was occurring, and he responded to Ash's kissing generously, embracing the myriad sensations stirring in his own body. His cock fully hard, his heart thumping against his ribs, a predatory heat shimmering in his depths.