Encompass 2

Ash made a happy sound and bent down and ducked his head into the space between Gwyn's neck and shoulder, breathing in deeply. Gwyn squirmed a little, and Augus placed a hand on his chest and looked down at him, pleased and even a little smug.

'How should I do this?' Ash said, looking up at Augus while stroking Gwyn's side and grasping at the meat of his thigh. 'You got a preference?'

'Mm,' Augus said. 'Make it fast. Too fast.'

A few seconds where Ash didn't flush exactly, but swallowed hard and his eyes got a sharpness to them that made Gwyn's breath catch in his chest.

Gwyn jerked when Augus' hands held his head down – one twisting into his hair, and the other on his forehead, keeping him pinned. Ash was already laughing when he yanked his tracksuit pants down just far enough that he could free Gwyn's half-hard cock. Ash bit sharply at his thigh and started jacking him fast and on the side of too hard, making Gwyn's torso twist to try and get away from the intensity of it.

'Not long,' Augus said, though he wasn't trying to be soothing. It was a command. 'Wait.'

Gwyn sucked down a raw breath and he gripped Augus' knees, fingers digging in hard.

The first pulse of Ash's hot, lust-filled glamour didn't build gently, but rocked into him with force, his cock aching with stiffness and his abdomen tensing unbidden. His mouth opened on a soundless cry, and he couldn't stop his body from squirming – even though Ash was now straddling his thighs, his free hand keeping Gwyn pinned at the hip.

The second wave of glamour was too much and Gwyn choked on it, even as Augus hushed him and kept his head pinned. This wasn't what they normally did. The pleasure had a knife's edge to it, and he had no idea how Augus wasn't reacting to Ash's glamour.

Ash moved his hand from Gwyn's hip, to pressing it flat to his pelvis, just beneath Gwyn's cock where it arched proudly. Ash took a slow, deep breath, exhaled audibly like he was preparing for something.

'I never get to do this with humans,' Ash said warmly, and Gwyn couldn't tell which one of them he was addressing.

Gwyn felt something like heat pouring from Ash's hand directly into his gut. A concentrated glamour that was arousal and liquid warmth and quickly turned too sharp for him to bear. His back arched and he knew he was making noises, heard them rasping at his own throat, and Augus was keeping him pinned by his head and his legs were trying to kick to release the tension in his body and the sensations weren't stopping. Building sharper and sharper until he was keening, begging for something without words.

'Come on, puppy,' Ash said. 'Not much longer now, huh?'

Ash shoved his hand down harder, gripped Gwyn's cock tightly, and the pleasure-pain of it pulled into a knot and then snapped hard, his body trying to jack-knife and neither of them letting him. He spilled over Ash's hand in spasms. He kept his mouth open because breathing was a struggle, eyes closed and sweat having broken out all over his body.

It wasn't until he realised he was nearing the end of his release, that he felt Ash's hand still on his pelvis, still sending those glamour touched sensations into his body. He shuddered, tried to twist away and heard a voice hushing him.

'A bit longer,' Ash said. 'Just a bit longer now. And then we can start round two. You took that beautifully.'

Gwyn whimpered, aching. Ash only laughed warmly, even as Gwyn's cock wanted to soften. Something about what Ash was doing wasn't letting him. He tried to turn his head to the side, and Augus kept his head still. But a few seconds later, the hand on Gwyn's forehead smoothed down the side of his face and then caressed him gently. That alone had Gwyn trying to surrender to what they were both doing.