❀✿ EᑭIᔕOᗪE OᑎE ✿❀

Piper walks up to her husband, a very tall man, with a muscular build to him, dark black hair, wearing a cowboy like outfit. This is Travis Woods, Piper's husband, and an ex-agent of G.U.N...he quiet him job just to spend time with his wife...and he had different morals about Mobians and the Mobian Hybrids.

"I don't know about this Dear..." Piper stated as she looks at the truck that just arrived with a horse travel stable attached to the back.

"As long as we keep Sonic away from him...we wouldn't have a problem" Travis responded as he walks up to the truck driver to greet them.

That's not what Piper was talking about...Yes she wanted to keep Sonic safe, after all the hybrid is still teenager...and had yet experienced his first lactation, he knows what sex is and how it works, but just haven't experienced how his own would react to intercourse.

Since he's a Mobain hybrid, he can't really breed with normal bulls...but Mobains and other Mobian Hybrids.

Piper turned her attention back towards the travel stable, that was now being opened.

A male black hedgehog, with red stripes on his quills, arms and legs, small horns growing out his head, but his ears are shaped like bull horns, a dark tan muzzle, and white fluffy chest collar, unlike Sonic he was much taller and muscular, golden bracelets that had spikes on them on his wrists and ankles, black fingerless gloves, as well as black ankle high socks that had holes for his paws to stick, out, a long bull like tail. This is Shadow Terios Hedgehog.

"Why is there Muzzle on him?" Piper asked the Man.

"He's aggressive...very aggressive, towards humans and other mobians" The Man responded. "In order to get him here we had to bring both males separate" The man shoves Shadow who only growled at him, hi crimson eyes glowing a bright red with hatred towards the human, he had his reasons for hating both mobians and humans, and that reason is personal.

"I'll show you where I want him..." Travis said as he motions the man to follow, who nodded and followed behind him pulling Shadow along with him.

Piper rubs her arm, she didn't have any idea that Shadow was aggressive...that made her worry more about Sonic's safety, sure the hedgehog was tough...but going up against a bull that is two foot taller than him.

It wasn't long before the other truck parked into the driveway of the two story farm house.

"So this must be the other Mobain?" Travis asked.

"Indeed it is...The last of its species..." The other Man said as he steps out of his truck, "He put up a good fight...but we captured him" he removes the cover off of a wounded jackal...wolf...like creature.

A male black jackal, with wolf features, a white muzzle, and a white stripes on his back, a long jackal like tail with a white tip, long white hair and white fluffy collar that wraps around his neck, black fingerless gloves...his left eye is a sapphire blue color, and his right eye an ember yellow color. A massive scar over his left eye and muzzle like he got scratched by something bigger than him. This is Infinite 'Zero' Jackal...the last of the weremobians, or rather the last of the WereJackals. Hunters slaughtered millions of his species just out of spite and fear for their own safety. Weremobians aren't dangerous creatures...they are only dangerous when their young are in danger or they feel threatened, sure might run across one that is territorial but if they don't see you as a threat they will leave you alone.

Sonic watched as the Woods helped the man get the jackal into its own stable...the farm of course is in a rural area...and has billions of acres of land, it was like a normal farm but also a rescue farm, for Mobain Hybrids. The azure male had a small smile on his muzzle. "New Friends Winona...can you believe it" he said to his dog, who only looked up at him when her name was called. "I can't wait to meet them...and introduce myself to them" he added as he leans over the fence that separated the pigs from the goats.

Little did he know that those two guests weren't anything but friendly.

✿ ✿ ✿

And What this WereJackal Infinite looks like