❀✿ EᑭIᔕOᗪE ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ ✿❀

Piper was sitting at her desk, with the blood samples that had been take from Shadow, when she was nervous about something she spent her days working on something that was medical, or busying herself with farm work. Travis wraps his arms around his wife.

"What's wrong Pip?" Travis said.

"It's Sonic...I know he's strong...but I feel like we are moving to fast" Piper admits as she was holding back the tears.

"I know...but at the age that he's at...for a hedgehog and cow, that is considered an adult" Travis said.

"I know...but, I hate to see him go..." Piper said, as she looked away, "I remember holding him in my arms...and hearing him squeak"

Travis pulls his wife into his chest, "He's still not that independent, Pip...you know that, he still comes to us for guidance and support, and like you said he maybe following his own instincts, but he still need guidance"

Piper sniffs before letting out a small chuckle, "Look at you remember what I said..." she jokes.

"Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I'm not listen to my smart beautiful wife"

Piper snorts and hugs him back, "I guess I'm just scared that he would forget about us..."

"You know that will never happen, Sure he has two mates to help him out, but we are like parents to him" Travis said, Piper smiles she gives him a kiss on the cheek. Travis picks her up "Come on...it's late and I miss having you in bed"

Piper laughs and holds onto him, "Okay...Okay, I could us a break" Travis carries his wife out of the medical room, to the master bedroom.

By next morning, Sonic didn't really get much sleep, he just didn't feel that great last night he didn't know why, his favorite made him feel nauseous, both of his mates scents also made him nauseous. He just wanted to stay inside and lay down...he felt fine yesterday and the day before that, but today.

"Sonic?"

Piper opened the door to his barn, and walked over to the azure cow. "Shadow and Infinite told me that you weren't feel good...are you okay with me running some tests?"

Sonic nodded, he was kind of thankful that his mates were working together, to help him out. While Piper was doing her work, she had some ideas as to why Sonic was feeling the way he was, she started to put some pressure on his abdomen, which only made the azure cow whimper in discomfort, Piper definitely felt something...or rather somethings, she couldn't help but to smile.

"Well Sonic...it's definitely nothing you need to worry about" Piper said

"Really?..." Sonic asked.

"Mhm Congratulations Sonic, your pregnant" Piper smiled.

Sonic's ears perked up, before they flatten again and he looks away in shame. "Sonic are you okay?"

"Are...You Upset with me..." Sonic asked.

Piper pulls Sonic into a hug. "No honey I'm not, if anything I'm proud of you...just ten years ago I remember you, trying to chop wood like Travis, but to only struggle with picking up the axe" she lets out a small sigh "It still surprises me...how different our species are"

Sonic nuzzles into Piper, "Y-You'll help me right?" He asked a little hint of fear in his voice

"Of course but you'll have Infinite and Shadow helping you, as well as your own instincts" Piper said, she gives him a small kiss on the forehead.

Sonic purrs "I love you~"

Piper smiles "Love you too" she lays Sonic back down, "Now get some rest, these first few weeks you'll be very limited on movement, cause of your body adjusting"

Sonic nodded, "and Don't worry I'll tell those two the good news" she said as she gets up, and exits the barn.

"How is he!?!" Shadow was first to speak up.

"He's fine, but you two have a lot of work ahead of you" Piper said as she folded her arms.

"What are you talking about" Shadow growled, Infinite growled at Shadow to get him let Piper explain, out of the two, both were considered Alpha Males.

"What I'm saying is that you two are going be Fathers"

"Wait...So"

"Yes...You two got Sonic pregnant So I expect you two to work together and help him out" Piper snaps back.

The two watched Piper leave after explaining to them what to look forward to, after all human and mobians as well as hybrid mobians have different pregnancies symptoms, while Mobains are similar to humans, hybrids are different, and require a lot of care and medical appointments that she can take care of.

Sonic was fast asleep, in his little nest Winona laying by his side, his ear twitches slightly when the door was forced opened and Shadow and Infinite came inside, both of them stopped at the sight of their mate just snoozing away.