❀✿ EᑭIᔕOᗪE TEᑎ ✿❀

Sonic's ear twitches slightly, as he opens his eyes...the only light source being from the moon that was shining through, he was still a little to source get out of bed, he had to at least try...maybe he could get some more painkillers...he forces himself to standing his legs shaking underneath his weight, he grabs the cow pattern short sleeve t-shirt putting on and tying the end to make it a crop top, the only thing that he wanted to hide was his breasts, he was just glad that the swelling had gone down. He started to make his way out of the room, covering his mouth so that he didn't whimper out in pain.

"He's here...I know he is...I can just smell his scent..."

Sonic stopped in tracks when he heard a voice, it sound familiar to him, but it was in a more obsessive kind of tone. He can just feel his legs starting to give out on him from just standing still, he had to support himself with the wall in order to get to the bathroom. He didn't make it far before he felt something slam into him, with such high-force, making him yelp out in pain, from the sudden moment.

"Finally!"

"S-Shadow?" Sonic stammers as he was very confused as to how the Bull got inside the house, or better yet how he found him so quickly.

"You yelped? Are you okay? Do I have to hurt those humans?" He growled underneath his breath. Shadow wasn't really giving Sonic enough time to explain his situation, he didn't even get a chance to ask his questions.

"Sh-Mmm!?" He was silenced by Shadow kissing him on the lips, he really couldn't move much cause his body and how sore he was. He flinches when he felt Shadow's tongue was forced into his mouth, he can tell that something was different about Shadow, he just felt more forceful. When he pulled away from his mate's lips a thick stain of saliva connecting their tongues. "You have a different scent on you..."

"Shadow...Please...I'm really sore" Sonic mutters. Shadow saw the bandages that were on Sonic, and he pulled himself away. He just felt like it's been forever since he seen Sonic...and was starting to mess with his head.

"What do you need that I can get for you?" Shadow asked, Sonic was little confused on how quickly Shadow's attitude changed, it didn't really matter. "Just the painkillers..."

It took awhile for Shadow to find the medicine cabinet, he gets Sonic the right dosage that he needed. It wasn't long before the azure male had fallen back asleep, due to the painkillers.

Shadow rubs his head, as he was trying to control himself, he really needed to control this aggression, after all he didn't want to hurt the person that really gave him a home...he honestly didn't know where this aggression came from, he knew that he had it, but it really wasn't as bad as it is now. He lets out a small sigh as he looks down at the sleeping cow. Sonic was laying on his side. Shadow gently made himself a spot on the bed so he could keep his mate company.

He just isn't pleased with this with this new scent that is on his mate, but he was gonna have to live with it, he just wraps his arms around Sonic's body. He'll just have to keep a close on him, his tail wraps around Sonic's.