❀✿ EᑭIᔕOᗪE TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ ✿❀

Piper was covering Sonic's eyes, as she walked him to a stable. It's been fifteen years since the two humans raised Sonic together...they treated him as if he was their son, and see how fast he grown, it was time that they did something special.

"Can I look now?" Sonic asked.

"Not yet...but we are almost there" Piper smiled.

Not to far from the two story farmhouse, was a little barn, that Travis have been building throughout the weeks, it was just a little house that Sonic can call home, it has its own plumbing, a kitchen, a little area for hedgehog to sleep in, not only that it has room for Shadow and Infinite. "And okay you can open your eyes"

Sonic opened his eyes and his ears flatten to his head, it was his own home...that had pictures of him when he was young and with the two humans, on the walls, a little dog beg for Winona. "Is this..."

"Your own home" Piper finished, she takes a deep breath before letting out a sigh. "Y-Yes...yes it is, but we are still going be living together, now that your older"

Sonic started to tear up, as he runs up to hug the two, "T-Thank you...Mom and Dad"

Piper froze it's been years since Sonic called her Mom, she couldn't help but to tear up, herself as she wraps her arms around Sonic.

Travis smiled as he hugged the hedgehog back, he hated to see the mobian grow up like he is...but was a natural thing, and he knew that he couldn't Mother Nature as long as he had, but it doesn't mean that he wasn't gonna stop protecting him.

✿ ✿ ✿

Shadow followed behind Sonic, he was trying control himself from not wanting to fight the Jackal that was also following behind, he did promise Sonic that he would try sharing...but he didn't promise that he wouldn't hurt Infinite if he hurt their mate...whether it was on purpose or an accident.

"Look Look!!" Sonic said as he pointed to the little barn that was painted a nice baby-blue.

Once inside, Sonic let the two explore. Mostly because of Infinite's big sizes he took the space that was upstairs and was big enough for his body to walk around and lay down. He only growls under his breath at the realization that Shadow was gonna be able to cuddle the smaller male, but seeing his mate smile was enough to put him at ease...he never really felt an attractions towards a mobian that is of a different species than him, but that's what made Sonic so special.

When the excitement died down, Shadow and Infinite were left alone, while Sonic was doing his chores around the farm.

"Look...we obviously like Sonic" Zero started, as Shadow just folded his arms looked at the jackal. "So...for his sake, why don't we just get a-"

"Not fucking happened Predator" Shadow growled.

Infinite only snarled back, he knew that he was a weremobian but he had yet eaten anything besides the meat that the Woods bring him to eat.

"I may have promised...but he's mine" Shadow growled "I marked him first!" He added as he glares at Infinite.

It really wasn't long before the two had stare down, both of them ready to fight, before Infinite took notice that the ebony bull's eyes weren't glowing, like they normally did when he was angry...he stepped down from the fight. While Shadow did the same, his face was little hard to read to but it was clear that he only wanted to start a friendly little rivalry, one were they can fight...but no to prove who is the better Mate, but as friends, close lovers maybe.

"You are an interesting Bull" Zero commented.

Shadow folded his arms "Just know...that I won't hesitate to break your bones...if I see him bleeding, from your hands" he snapped.

"The same goes to you" Infinite growls back.